Ooshie Pancake

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2327 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Co-owner needed ASAP!

hello, thank you for reading this, i am in need of a co-owner of my MArket sim, its not paid work its half ownership so you will have responsibilities to half rental payments, if you no longer want to read this because of the payments then stop reading now, Im not after time wasters as i had been shafted really bad on the spot with no notice on her leaving she just up and left, SO for all the interested people this next part is most info needed, But to be clear there is 4 groups to join they are made for specific markets to advertise their stalls freely without all market rentals combined into one group for confusion 

Thanks for continuing, here ill list responsibilities first is a 1 week trial see how you go with it so you don't need to pay upfront yet!.

1) First off is Management!

- Managing the place is a must, you MUST be respectful to everyone who comes in and asks most stupid questions or simple one, not everyone knows things you do!

2) Help on paying half the rental amount (Will be disclosed privately)

- Co-owner or not you will be needed to add some input into the Parcel, it is adult and commercial

3) Advertising and bringing in renters.

- right now its a 2Week bonus on a 2week rental purchase, So thats a good starter! 

4) INFO!

- Fill notecards of issues and or complaints people tell you about, or that you see on Sim, Whether it's a rental issue or some random floating prim.

5) BEING ON LAND

- I know bummer! but you do need to have your presence on sim incase of issues. and not just bludging it off it might be boring but over time it will be a flourishing market in no time if i receive help!

6) YOU DO GET A CUT

- All rentals will be cut into half ( %50 ) each rental is paid via a mesh rental casper meter only and you will not have access to that system for (Linden reasons) You payments are direct straight away whether im online or not, casper is pretty good for rentals.

7) MIGHT MOVE TO CHEAPER LOCATION

- We may be moving rental locations as the location of the market is...odd i know but it is in the making for a 10K prim location That ends up rather the amount i was recently paying for the parcel and an extra private parcel!

8) RENTALS

- they are DFS/G&S, :Mused: and Battlebeast breedable market (Dragons/Kitsunebi) , all are separate in their own square but the landing point is is in the middle 

9) IT WOULD BE NICE IF

- IF you had experience in the selected market ideas, if not its not too hard knowing what they are.

10) HAVE TIME FOR YOURSELF

-YES, the market is #1 but you can also have time for yourself, me right now cant really as i try to pay for the rental and deco it myself!, It's not fun sometimes alone but so far i have few renters that like the place.

For all other enquiries contact Xameiiax resident Via Notecard in world. If you want to see the land a LM will be listed for you here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Chura Beach/190/183/21

Edited by xAmeIiax

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2327 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.