You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2299 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi Ya! I've tried making friends on here before using strictly my roleplay persona but it doesn't seem like those people were really interested in being friends rather then just having someone to "talk" with and try to convert to their "realm" and a few of them seemed to only want a "sexual" encounter ... and that's not really my scene. I am looking for people to have fun with, get-to-know and definitely roleplay within this virtual world where I am trying to have an alternative life. I will be honest, I am still trying to figure out my style, and what mesh body I want to I still have the starter stuff but I am planning on getting some "premium" items here soon (maybe for Christmas) and showing off my "new look" at the beginning of the year 2018!!

[This section is about me]

About Me

I'm a game master (assistant manager) at an escape room (irl) and I am a crafter (everything from simple crafts, making anime dolls, crafting cosplay mech clothes to making paper box characters). I enjoy reading (especially mangas that are romantic / comedy / or Yaoi .. and anything with Mechs in them!) I am a role player I prefer roleplaying in second life aside from OOCs but I can OOC if I have to, however, I want to use Second Life as a "second life" to have a place to escape too. 

Me vs My Avatar

I'm American-Greek which means I am 1/2 Greek and the "American" side is a mutt mix of Scottish, Welsh, Irish and Dutch. My avatar is Greek-Asian which means she is Greek and Korean. I have a ton of Asian friends and I am told that I have a lot of "Asian" qualities lol so I thought it would be fun to have my avatar show off my "Asian" side. :-) I have ash-blond hair with blue and pink highlights but I have brown eyes and I'm fairly fair skinned but I am a little "chibi" however I am working on that XP so no judgy-face! Nyaa! My avatar...hehe well you'll have to see her! 

Music: Rock / J-Rock (favorite) ~ Literally anything as long as the beat is good

Movies: Pixar (favorite) / Korean Dramas ~ I do prefer the romance genre, but I will always be a fan of animated movies. 

Anime! Mangas! Comics! Yay!

Working out: I love to run on my treadmill and gazelle. I try to get in 2 to 4 hours a day total. 

Dislikes

Perverts! ~ I don't mind flirts or even bluntness, but I don't like pigs that hoot and holler like dumbasses. 

Beef / Pork: I am on a 2 Year Pledge where I don't eat anything with Beef or Pork (but I still eat Goat and Lamb lol)

Dumb Girls: There is nothing that drives me insane than a dumbass girl who is the stereotypical dumb blond...ugh. 

Quirks

Head Tilt: I tilt my head to the side a lot when I am in thought or writing

Hair Twirl / Run: I play with my hair and run my hands through it when I am thinking or bored

Talking to Self: Yes, I'm a little crazy, I tend to talk to myself....maybe too much.

No Shoes: I hate wearing shoes, and I tell people I have Taurus Feet (like Toph from the Last Airbender) 

Motivations

To inspire myself to become more artistic. To spend more time honing my craft. To be a better friend and lover. 

Fears

Spiders ~ Ew! Nasty little buggers, I know they have a purpose but to me their purpose is death! (from someone else squashing them) 

Seeing My Death ~ I'd rather die in my sleep, or suddenly without knowing or being able to see it happen.

Edited by Neldreauna
~ Quick Change Up ~ Will Edit after work!
  • Like 3

Neldreauna this is by far the most detailed and enjoyable introspective profile I have ever read.  You definitely know who you are and want you want in SL based on the extensive description about you and your Likes, Dislikes, Quirks, Motivations, and Fears (spiders yes eeek!).   It sounds like you need to shop around different role play sims to find the right fit for you to find friends and possible love relationship.  Don't be afraid to explore all of the role play sims that you may enjoy establishing roots.  When you least expect it you will find what you are looking for.

• Like 2

Haha very nice profile to read! We share a few similarities, especially the mecha love :3

I'm pretty new to SL so I'm kinda in the same boat as you in terms of meeting people...

However most people suggest to meet in others in game which as daunting as it seems, it appears to be the best way. Using the search to find a place with a theme or genre that appeals to you is a good start and thats what I do in between building my house.

• Like 1

I agree with Jameson, that's the most thorough introduction I've come across so far. Refreshing to see there are people who put some effort into things!

Happy hunting.

• Like 1

I agree with Jameson, that's the most thorough introduction I've come across so far. Refreshing to see there are people who put some effort into things!

Happy hunting.

I am coming back to SL after being away for a few months.  I would love to make some new friends.  Feel free to im me in-world so we can chat.  

I'm currently exploring a few rp communities while I find a good fit again.  I think I have found my home for now.  My best suggestions is to visit several and see where you feel you best fit.  

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Wow that was a wonderful introduction. I am too looking for someone who wants to roleplay a family, and stay in roleplay form instead of ooc all the time. Sometimes it’s okay, but building on my character is what I love doing most. I haven’t been able to do much because of real life work but I’m wanting to make a family of my own. I am more then happy to contact you in-world tonight to talk more. Ps: I read your roleplay wants and needs post as well and I’m wanting to hop on board with possibly being apart of your roleplay family. Hope I’m not too late. Happy Holidays. <3

Edited by whimsicalx
  • Like 1

Hello Neldreauna, 

My name is RedWrath (Resident), 

I love how well thought out your above posting is and I feel that we have a few similarities as far as likes and dislikes. It's been a long time since I sought meaningful friendship within SL, but I would love the opportunity to get to know you better and hang out and chat about all types of things from Anime, to Video games and More. 

I would love to get back into Roleplaying like I used too, I believe I saw another post of yours on the Forums where your looking for folks to do that with. I am most certainly interested! 

Also, I do occasionally head tilt when in thought. xD

If your interested in a super goofy friend like me, let me know here or In-world! 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2299 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.