imAlexiaAndiRock

Looking for BFF/Roomie

Requirements:

Must have the charm of an ice-cold mojito in mid-Summer. They should like a bit of roleplaying here and there and enjoy weird, sarcastic humor but not toilet jokes. Random YouTube videos of cute and cuddly animals and participate in drunk karaoke nights. Ideal candidate would be an ambivert who wouldn't be put off by sarcasm, mood changes and midnight SL expeditions or going to SL clubs on a whim in their pajamas. The perfect BFF must not be afraid of random silence that's mistaken for being AFK and learning different cultures inworld. On Asian/Australia timezone, a huge win!

Find me inworld: imalexiaandirock

Why does everyone assume we all do SL at the same local times and so Ned to be in the same time Zone? Time zone means nothing, if I can log on at 3AM, I will find more people on in some other time zone as mine.

Time zones are everything! Or so I've learned. Just putting out what my timezones are so potential BFFs have an idea what times I'll be on. Guess I should put I'm not nocturnal so my sleep hours are regular.

@Mortalum, I'll message ya, see if we can work out the times. :)