Maximum of 20.000 listings

NinaLaure

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2095 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone, since a few weeks I can't add more items to my shop. After adding a new item there's an error message (picture 0002.png) but looking at my listings I see only 4228 listings (picture 0001.png). There aren't offline listings. Maybe there's a maximum of 20.000 items inside the folders? I don't think there are so many objects. Help :-)

0001.png

0002.png

• Moderators

Hello NinaLaure,

Thank you for alerting to an issue with hitting the Product Listings Cap.

Please create a bug report on the Jira Issue Tracker so that the team can investigate the issue further.

https://jira.secondlife.com

I have reviewed your Marketplace Store and I see that you have a lot of Gatcha items that you are reselling.  Please ensure that all of the listings are original, and not duplicate, listings for the items.

If you have duplicate listings, please remove the duplicates and move the extra copies of the item into the original listings sub-folder as Stock items. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I also have this issue, I filed a ticket and was told that this issue isn't even being looked at yet. It's now been almost 3 months and I'm still unable to list on Marketplace due to this bug, I did create a store on my alt to list on there but I would rather be listing on my main avatar, is there any idea when this is going to be fixed? i feel I have been patient and that after 3 months there must be some solution to this problem, any updates??

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2095 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.