Builder in need of a partner/teacher

Watchspring9966

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2327 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm new to Second Life, but I'm not new to designing. I've been designing for 4 years now, and I want to see if I can make some money from my designs on SL. But, I'm new to SL and I don't really understand how it all works. I'm in need of someone that can take me through the basics of how the game building system works. I'd also like to find a scripter that could possibly work with me and make my designs a reality! I want to know how to script items like clocks, and also how to make jewelry items like necklaces, rings, and bracelets. I have already designed all of these example items outside of SL, but I want to bring them into the game and have them work properly. 

The items I design consist mostly of steampunk accessories and items from video games (namely Skyrim). I plan on designing more of these kinds of items, and spreading out to the Falllout series, Warframe, and others! If that sounds like something you're into as well, then I might even consider taking you on as a business partner. I don't have a lot of money, but I hope that I can start making money through selling my designs. I look forward to hearing from you!

• Like 1

I double the suggestion on Builder's Brewery! Unfortunately I am not much of a builder myself but I can vouch for BB's helpful group and community. Oxbridge in Caledon also offers a weekly "Build A Clock" class for that specific interest ;)

I'd also recommend poking around the City of Babbage if you haven't already; a lovely land of steampunkers, quite a few are avid builders, you might be able to find some partners in crime over there ^_^

Regardless, always looking for new steampunk gadgets, so go gettem'!!

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2327 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.