You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2228 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi Fellas, hope everyone of you are having a good time!

well I dont know if this is the right place for place this topic, But I dont have much idea where to publish this.

happen that I´m making some SL Outfits and custom avatars, but I dont have acces to the preview grid for testing those assets, I have try to contact the support to ask for the access but I dont know how to do that!, if any one here can help, I will be so happy, And maybe I can gift you some cloths :)

19 minutes ago, eec0x said:

Hi Fellas, hope everyone of you are having a good time!

well I dont know if this is the right place for place this topic, But I dont have much idea where to publish this.

happen that I´m making some SL Outfits and custom avatars, but I dont have acces to the preview grid for testing those assets, I have try to contact the support to ask for the access but I dont know how to do that!, if any one here can help, I will be so happy, And maybe I can gift you some cloths :)

Right side of the forums page -   create a support ticket and ask them for access to Aditi

5d61d5fc0d6f346ff11153f49167218a.png

• 3 weeks later...

The login for Aditi is so broken. You try to log in. It doesn't work. Then it turns out there are support pages which say it doesn't work automatically any more, and you have to ask support. Asking support gets a reply in a few days. Then the password email doesn't show up. Then support wants you to change your SL password and send them another message. LL really doesn't want people using Aditi.

39 minutes ago, animats said:

The login for Aditi is so broken. You try to log in. It doesn't work. Then it turns out there are support pages which say it doesn't work automatically any more, and you have to ask support. Asking support gets a reply in a few days. Then the password email doesn't show up. Then support wants you to change your SL password and send them another message. LL really doesn't want people using Aditi.

why you place this in  :education"?.... it's technical.

Also... whats difficult to follow those very basic instructions? "Some residents really don't want to use Aditi"

Well as a test I just logged a very old dusty alt who had NEVER  been to the beta grid onto the beta grid.

Aside from the fact she was a cloud, she was there and could upload.  So something else must be going on. Perhaps your account is too new? I didn't look to see how long you have been here.

Anyway the beta grid is not broken and folks that haven't been there before CAN login.

Just for the record :D.  

PS. It IS possible that you might need payment info on file.  So if you don't have that, it could be the reason. 

EDIT: Well I just went and looked up your account and it is completely empty. It looks like a "greifer" account (not saying that it is) and no payment info on file.  So I can see why you might be having an issue with support.

Good luck working that out. 

Edited by Chic Aeon

19 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Well as a test I just logged a very old dusty alt who had NEVER  been to the beta grid onto the beta grid.

Aside from the fact she was a cloud, she was there and could upload.  So something else must be going on. Perhaps your account is too new? I didn't look to see how long you have been here.

Anyway the beta grid is not broken and folks that haven't been there before CAN login.

Just for the record :D.  

PS. It IS possible that you might need payment info on file.  So if you don't have that, it could be the reason. 

EDIT: Well I just went and looked up your account and it is completely empty. It looks like a "greifer" account (not saying that it is) and no payment info on file.  So I can see why you might be having an issue with support.

Good luck working that out. 

Old accounts prior to 2016 can log into Aditi, according to "http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Preview_Grid#How_do_I_log_in_to_Aditi.3F": where a note says "WARNING: June 2016, 2017 - If you are a new user and have never logged into ADITI, you will need to contact Support to gain access. This is supposed to be a temporary bug in Aditi login." Even Support admits that's still broken.

I have a paid premium account and own land.  Apparently, this person wasn't able to look that up properly.

This person is an "Adviser?"

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, animats said:

I have a paid premium account and own land.  Apparently, this person wasn't able to look that up properly.

Can you tell if I am a premium or basic account?  Can you see if I own land?  Why would you expect another resident to be able to do that?

5 minutes ago, animats said:

This person is an "Adviser?"

Yeah, nifty little left over tags from old forums.  It means she has answered  some number (that I don't feel like looking up) of questions that were voted as the preferred answer. 

5 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Can you tell if I am a premium or basic account?  Can you see if I own land?  Why would you expect another resident to be able to do that?

I can see your profile - 9 years, and payment info on file. Nothing that indicates land ownership, although it's your choice to reveal that or not.

See the note above from the "Adviser": "EDIT: Well I just went and looked up your account and it is completely empty. It looks like a "greifer" (sic) account (not saying that it is) and no payment info on file.  So I can see why you might be having an issue with support." Now look up my profile. Groups, a few picks, and a picture under "First Life". And yes, that is me on the big white horse.

MY comment was to the OP, eec0x  who has no payment info on file and a completely empty profile - COMPLETELY. 

IF I would have been replying to YOU, animats, then I would have quoted your comment to show I was replying to you :D. That's kind of the way it works here in the forums although sometimes a few of us (not you of course) might make a mistake.

I hope you get your issues worked out with support. 

4 hours ago, animats said:

I can see your profile - 9 years, and payment info on file. Nothing that indicates land ownership, although it's your choice to reveal that or not.

no it is no choice to reveil that or not, it's no setting, nor any other automatic feature on the profile, also totally not related to the payment info, that is only a indication there been a payment method once, or perhaps active.

Voluntary picks and land locations to your privat areas are just stupid not so wise... griefermagnets.

• 2 months later...

Attending the Beta Server UG and answering questions in ANSWERS I hear various stories of login problems from people trying to get into Aditi. A consistent part of the stories is not everyone has the same issues at first Aditi login. However, these days almost all first time login people have an inventory issue. It takes support's help to get past it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2228 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.