Free Alatmura Head - Omega?

Chic Aeon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2260 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The solution was posted here a while back:

On 5/12/2017 at 10:47 PM, Elise Banx said:

there IS a HUD in the package "Altamura: "MAYA" HUD WOMAN v0.36" that you have to wear to be able to change anything... tried it on an alt and it works, however i had to manually rez the "box" to get the HUD. it didnt come with the rest of the stuff when clicking the "pic on screen" it also says when worn first time its omega friendsly so should work with the altamura relay

It worked for me.

Edited by angeoco

3 hours ago, angeoco said:

The solution was posted here a while back:

It worked for me.

It didn't work in the original free one but glad it is now. 

Most folks opted for the next "free" head which was Gizelle and VERY pretty :D

Glad it worked for you!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nikita2004 Ashley said:

I read the solution and do as told.  Rez it in a box.  So i wonder if i have done anything wrong it just not working.  Since i bought giselle, gonna try that.

Giselle is a very nice head, fully-functional and Omega-friendly, and well worth trying. I noticed Altamura were selling it for 3499 L$ recently, though they seem to have dropped it in favour of the Giselle full-body now.

valentinaclose.jpg.cc15ec4b39281651cf3965c79efb1431.jpg

11 hours ago, nikita2004 Ashley said:

I bought the giselle during Christmas, so i am going to use the hud to try on maya and it works.  Now just looking for good skin.  Altamura just launch another gift call valentina.  Full bento body but not omega friendly just like jenny.  Is a very pretty head.

New gift full body gal (free group today) out at the store and maybe at eBento (somewhere else besides the main store). My gal is set now but it looks to be "healthier" (more poundage) by default than Jenny who is a thin gal. Haven't played with it but not sure how long it will be out. I am assuming it is NOT omega compatible. Not sure if you can turn the head off or not. But a quick trip to see if it works better for some folks. 

Edited by Chic Aeon
  • Like 1

Here's a reminder of what can be done with these beautiful Altamura freebies.

5a859a08417e3_altamuragisellejennyballgown.thumb.png.a07e473b8608de694cbf80ba003162b7.png

Head: Giselle
Body: Jenny free (with the head alpha'd out)
Ballgown: from the Altamura group gifts board

Altamura say that Maitreya-fit clothes also often fit Jenny well, and Slink shoes fit.

And a close-up of Giselle, with stock skin, animations, eye makeup (the lipstick is Omega, eyes by Liquid, the shape my own):

5a859354f001f_altamuragiselle.thumb.png.7357f61c386a1b7e8b695f46384eaf5a.png

Now all I need is somewhere glamorous to go! wub.png

Edited by angeoco
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, Bitsy Buccaneer said:

Spent 15 minutes in very crowded lag this morning waiting for it to rez only to find out the owner had taken it down an hour earlier. Hurrah for time zones.

It's still available, but in a different sim:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/AJUDA BRASIL VOLUNTARIOS/37/29/23

Instructions from the Altamura notecard:

"Walk forward from landing to the freebies sign, turn left and walk into the building, go left to the last section and Valentina is on the wall.
Free, no group necessary."

More precise instructions:

Go into the building and turn left down three steps. Walk towards two gift boxes (with bows) on the floor by the back wall. Then look to the right and the Valentina vendor is on the partition wall opposite the gift boxes.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2260 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.