Great Inventory Cleanout! Join me?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2285 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Nalytha said:

I am generally pretty good at keeping my inventory clean, but I did get a bit lazy these last couple of months. This thread inspired me to clean things up and prepare for the new year. Here's a couple of screenshots of my personal organization tactics. 

thank you so much for posting your screen shots. it gives the rest of us hope. you have done an amazing job of organizing your inventory.  now that's a service SL needs. :)   i wish we could have a 'guest' login to our account approved by LL for a short period of time. i'd hire someone full time to manage mine. as long as they could only access the inventory and not im's or contact lists :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lostsoul2017 said:

thank you so much for posting your screen shots. it gives the rest of us hope. you have done an amazing job of organizing your inventory.  now that's a service SL needs. :)   i wish we could have a 'guest' login to our account approved by LL for a short period of time. i'd hire someone full time to manage mine. as long as they could only access the inventory and not im's or contact lists :)

I love organizing, irl and in SL. I've been toying around with the idea of making a career out of it. I actually am in love with the lifestyle of minimalism. I think items (virtual and real) really do have more control over us than we think. So, even the act of cleaning up your Second Life inventory can have more of an effect on your emotional state than you think. In my most humble opinion. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

My weeknights often give me limited time inworld, whereas I have much more time on the weekends.  So rather than spending any weeknight time the last few weeks, I've been spending 2 hours each Sat and another 2 hours each Sun cleaning & sorting things.  I plan to continue that for the time being.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2285 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.