Searching for close friends, and to start a family.

EjeFief

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2328 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, and thank you for reading,

I have been on Second Life since 2013, and I haven't really met any solid friends over the years, causing me to visit infrequently.

I visit usually popular places, but sometimes obscure places, and I haven't been able to meet anyone.

The primary issue is that I tend to meet fake users (trolls) or those that are TOO into SL to bring up real life or escape their role-play mode to enjoy the moment.

Then if all of those pass, another issue comes up which is most can't bond with/understand my personality, and we don't get along.

I'm just looking for people who CAN immerse theirself into Second Life, but always see it as still virtual, and can joke around and have fun with that.

It would be great to become part of a family and live together, weather it be virtually related or just a bunch of friends in a house, it would be great.

Feel free to share your thoughts, or if you'd like to get to know each other, don't hesitate to share, sharing is caring. :)

Have you been to Heritage? I know a lot of people simply think of it as an Orphanage for toddleedoos but there is a section for adults seeking families as well. It might be a good spot for you to check out if this forum post doesn't lead anywhere.

And though I cannot offer a familial bond I can offer my friendship. I'm goofy and silly and maybe a little less serious than I could be, but I'm loyal if you can put up with my dumbness. Just an offer. 

Either way I hope you find what you are looking for here on SL! 

3 hours ago, EjeFief said:

I'm just looking for people who CAN immerse their self into Second Life, but always see it as still virtual, and can joke around and have fun with that.

This sounds like me, lets meet up sometime in world.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2328 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.