Sign in to follow this  
LolaSirena

DFS Users interested a community restaurant.

I am building a restaurant for DFS food and looking for farms or chefs interested in working together to create the community restaurant. The restaurant will have a full pantry and kitchen for cooking. I'd like to have different farms or chefs host cooking classes and dining days completely under the creative direction of the person hosting for the day.

With the right team maybe this can expand to a full community region in the future.

If this is of interests please reach out to me in world. 

Lola Lionheart (lolasirena)

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, nynaeveakara said:

what is DFS food?

It could mean "Department of Family Services" and the OP is role playing a social support service.

But I'm going to believe it's "Direct From Space", where tin foil hats also serve as makeshift roasting pans.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Haha 1

Wikipedia lists 27 'possibles' for the acronym DFS. I could not find a truly reasonable match, but my favorite suggestion was "disease free survival", something for which Maddy's SL cooking just barely qualifies. Usually.

Edited by Dillon Levenque
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Dillon Levenque said:

Wikipedia lists 27 'possibles' for the acronym DFS. I could not find a truly reasonable match, but my favorite suggestion was "disease free survival", something for which Maddy's SL cooking just barely qualifies. Usually.

Hey!!!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, nynaeveakara said:

what is DFS food?

Distributed File System.  Sometimes called Domain File Server and various combinations of those but Distributed File System is the norm.

It's a Windows network infrastructure device used to replicate a set of core files across the domain.  Logon scripts, for example.  Instead of having to download these files from a central point every time you log in, you will can access the copy on a local DFS.

Food is what you give the geeks to keep your networks running.  Doughnuts won't cut it, either.  They want Slim Jims and Red Bull.  If you can only get doughnuts you MUST put this image on the box.  Cupcakes and cookies shaped like a Dalek are also acceptable.  Why not a tardis, you say?  Because network geeks a have a secret (or not so secret) desire to be the bad guys. But only the cool bad guys.

• Like 1

DFS is  a farming system similar to G &S. If your looking into  farming system that is fun, a great administration team, and economical with lots or RP to build on than look into AURA.   With Aura after the initial investment everything needed to keep your farm going is based around trading among the other farms and XP that you earn as you farm.   It  is  real unique and complete system that is micro managed by the creator and its Administrators so it remains fun.    If you or anyone is interesting in AURA hit up one of the administrators or myself and I have know problem with explaining it more to you. 

On 12/7/2017 at 12:15 PM, alexiray said:

It's a farming system like G&S and Aura RP Systems but Aura is a MUCH better system

On 12/7/2017 at 12:15 PM, Mick Mercy said:

Its about Farming but Aura is a far better system,

IM me if you want to know more about the best Farming system for your RP in SL

How is it better? Despite it's potential, Aura RP is a garbage system with garbage moderators.