Would you go back to your first mesh body?

Zillana Andel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2333 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My first body was Belleza when it was first released. After that I ended up buying the maitreya body and have also bought the slink hourglass. My go to is ALWAYS my maitreya body but i will use the others for different looks. I don't keep my avatar in any one style and frequently change skin, shapes, and mesh attachments to fit the look i want.

On 02/12/2017 at 2:53 AM, Avaraia Aljon said:

The applier does add the script yes, but every time its re-worn the script becomes unresponsive and needs to be re-added via the hud. you can't just reset them either due to nomod.

I wear both Slink bodies, and I can leave either unworn for days or weeks (while I wear the other) and when wearing I have never had it not respond to Omega. It is one install, that is all, but the response time is incredibly slow for Omega appliers, so if you are clicking and expecting it to apply immediately I have never had that happen on any product that takes them. So if you have installed again and then it worked it was just that is how long it took. The only time I have to drag out the relay again is if I update and it is a brand new body,  hands, feet.

I just remembered i used this free one called tmp for like, a day. every bit of clothing i found that claimed to fit it either outright didn't or sunk into my body when i moved. the only thing i found that did fit it was the dress in the box with it. totally hated it.

• Like 1

I have these bodies, from oldest to newest: Wowmeh, Slink, TMP,  Belleza, Maitreya. Not going back from Maitreya. Wowmeh has no updates, no new content, bad hands and feet. Will never be updated with Bento. TMP has lost all my trust. Their style mode hud is terrible to use. No Bento. And also, Belleza has no Bento and I hated the body after using it one week. I don't bother more with it.

I could use Slink, but why?

• Like 1

I have Maitreya, totally happy with it.  LOVE the Autohide technology that works perfectly with my CTS Wardrobe.  My partner says the same.

Friend, who is male, has a Signature Gianni and says similar things after they came out with an Autohide too.

The management of outfits matters at least as much as the other things, apart from the achievable shapes (if you can't make the demo look like you want to look, you woundn't buy it, would you).

I've never been one to change my appearance on a regular basis.  I find a look that I like and stick with it.  I don't even have a mesh body yet...gasp!!!  I've decided it is time to make the switch, so I'm checking out all the options out there.  I want to find the right look for the new me.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2333 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.