Wolf Silverpath

IS THIS ***** EVEN JUSTIFIED!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't usually comment in the forums. This thread reminded me of the saying, "There are two sides to every story and somewhere in the middle is the truth." I've always believed that. No one deserves to be harassed, but actions can lead to negative outcomes. The only two people who know what happened are the two of you involved.

This is why being up front about expectations in this situation is a lot less headache than whispering sweet nothings to get someone into bed. Being up front is respecting the other person and yourself. It may not always get the results wanted, but I think it avoids a lot of issue later.

Do as others have suggested. Ignore, block and move on.

• Like 5

Or ... tell her you are sorry.  You were afraid of your own feelings because she just exploded in your heart.  You were in denial to yourself.  Tell her that no one has ever made you feel that way and it scared you how quickly you lost control because of her. Ask her to take you back.

Then dump her after you bang her again.

{sometimes I just gotta let the dominatrix run free}

Don't do any of that.  Seriously, it was just a joke.
One of my rules to live by is this: there is enough pain in this world for everyone to have their share.  No need in creating more.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Or ... tell her you are sorry.  You were afraid of your own feelings because she just exploded in your heart.  You were in denial to yourself.  Tell her that no one has ever made you feel that way and it scared you how quickly you lost control because of her. Ask her to take you back.

Then dump her after you bang her again.

{sometimes I just gotta let the dominatrix run free}

xD  xD

i didn't want to laugh at the entire post because of the last couple of lines.

• Like 2

Dis one of them situations where the heart is a powerful and irrational force - it like the wild stallions, hard to control!

It one of the great puzzles of love that it is so powerful and yet so troublesome. Look what happened to Romeo and Juliet, it not work out well for them, but their love is like, super famous. Or maybe like that guy who drowned after the Titanic, Leo, cos there wasn't enough room for two people on a floating door. Although, I seen tests where they showed you can easily get two persons on a door of similar size, so I thinking there was problems there in that relationship, or just a very poor understanding of space and size by the participants.

So, I mean, basically, you gotta watch out who you trust with your heart and how you handles the hearts of others - also take great care to know how many people you can fit on floating wooden objects of various proportions before it too late. I mean, it not like you can carry a tape measure with you just in case, because who knew that there not gonna be enough lifeboats in a ship so fancy as the Titanic?

So that my advice right there. That, as the song say, is the power of love.

• Like 1

On 30/11/2017 at 11:09 PM, Wolf Silverpath said:

I am so frustrated and pissed off right now!

I don't even know why I am on here ranting, but I need some outside eyes to assess this situation. 

I met a woman who SEEMED nice at the time  we did some ballroom dancing and talking for about 45 mins and we went back to my skybox after that and were intimate. Now last I checked this did not mean there was some unspoken vow to date. So the next day she messages me still very friendly and she wants to hang out . I told her I could not. I really wasn't looking for anything long term or even looking to date anyone. 

Anyway I guess she felt rejected like I broke some wedding vow and she now showed up to my rp sim with many nasty things in her profile about me. At least 3 columns in her picks talking about how nasty and womanizing I am. Also she has things I said to her during the sex in her PICKS!  And it was said in local as it is my private land and no one else was there.  As it was in local she is saying TOS does not apply. 

IS THIS EVEN JUSTIFIED??? To go to this length putting all the private things I said while making love and saying degrading things about me and my libido?????

DO I DESERVE THIS BECAUSE I REFUSED TO SEE HER A SECOND TIME?????

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!

(And in my experience, all the crap she has on her profile will (a) make only her look bad, not really you; and (b) serve as a loud warning bell to other guys (if they have any sense) to leave the ***** completely alone).

• Like 1

On 04/12/2017 at 5:47 PM, Jameson2001 said:

There is a simple solution prior to intimacy.......ta da consent form!

image.png.39450f879df55e6e6d9e8f5624c1cbfc.png

Or this one:

nob.jpg

• Like 4

On 04/12/2017 at 5:56 PM, Love Zhaoying said:

I can't imagine having to tell every SL hookup, "You know this is only a one-night stand, right? Just no-strings fun?"

It would work to get into my bed with me, better than to tell me "I love you babe."

On 05/12/2017 at 1:21 AM, LittleMe Jewell said:

Any girl that constantly convinces herself that something is not a one night stand without any verbal/written proof otherwise, is fooling herself and living in denial of how hookups work.

Lots of chicks are looking for more than an one-night fun and would hook on any glimpse of hints that would feed this hope to find someone, to be partnered.

• Like 1

On 05/12/2017 at 4:08 PM, Orwar said:

I don't think this is a 'gender issue'. Men and women both can misunderstand the intentions of being flirted with/hit on, men and women both can go bananas when they feel mislead. 

Perhaps we'd all better write a notice of intent, declare this to the concerned party and their parents and await their blessing to proceed.

- If the parents say yes, and the target of your affections agree, proceed to plan A; take long walks in the garden with a poorly veiled chaperone tailing on a short distance to ensure it is all done proper, declare your feelings through poetry (bonus points for original works) and, after a few months, 'pop the question'.

- If the parents say no, but the target of your affections still wants you, plan B; elope to France, realize French is difficult, move on to Holland, go 'WTF' and go back to France, live happily ever after.

- If the parents say yes, but the target of your affections doesn't want to, plan C; meh, parents said yes - it's a go still. Just make sure your fiancé doesn't meet any third class passengers who'll bring them below deck, where they will witness some sort of line dance and fall in love, and end up running off with your expensive sapphire.

- If the parents say no, and the target of your affections says no, plan D; consider your choices. Popular options include; kidnapping, blackmail, demonic pacts and self-destruction.

I believe you forget to mention the dowry.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Morgan Rosenstar said:
On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 11:56 AM, Love Zhaoying said:

I can't imagine having to tell every SL hookup, "You know this is only a one-night stand, right? Just no-strings fun?"

It would work to get into my bed with me, better than to tell me "I love you babe."

Grrrrl, you tickin' my boxes! ("Check! Check! Check!") :x:ph34r::D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Morgan Rosenstar said:

I believe you forget to mention the dowry.

Oh, that's right. Don't forget the dowry!

I think that she's one of those clingy and needy types that probably don't get much attention in real life (due to whatever) and when someone shows her some kindness or affection she dives into the deep in (so to speak). 

Do you deserve that retaliation from her?

No! She got hurt that you weren't looking to invest time into building a relationship with her so she probably felt like you used her but in my mind, you didn't do anything wrong. I'm not taking sides since there is only the situation from your POV but sometimes we say things during the moment when doing the deed that we don't actually mean to make our sexual partner feel like they are more than just a one-time fling. The situation seems like it was definitely a one-night stand. This situation is no different than going to a bar/club and hooking up with someone. I am sorry that you got messed up with this woman she seems like a real piece of work. 

At the end of the day, its just SL and I'd say block her. If you get too defensive about the situation then it will make it seem like you're trying too hard to cover up those events. Just be yourself, and let it pass. You have every right to be angry though, but don't brood on it, and remember tomorrow is a new day but it's only a new day if you let the past stay in yesterday!

On 11/30/2017 at 4:09 PM, Wolf Silverpath said:

I don't even know why I am on here ranting, but I need some outside eyes to assess this situation. 

I met a woman who SEEMED nice at the time  we did some ballroom dancing and talking for about 45 mins and we went back to my skybox after that and were intimate. Now last I checked this did not mean there was some unspoken vow to date. So the next day she messages me still very friendly and she wants to hang out . I told her I could not. I really wasn't looking for anything long term or even looking to date anyone. 

Anyway I guess she felt rejected like I broke some wedding vow and she now showed up to my rp sim with many nasty things in her profile about me. At least 3 columns in her picks talking about how nasty and womanizing I am. Also she has things I said to her during the sex in her PICKS!  And it was said in local as it is my private land and no one else was there.  As it was in local she is saying TOS does not apply. 

IS THIS EVEN JUSTIFIED??? To go to this length putting all the private things I said while making love and saying degrading things about me and my libido?????

lets clarify ...YOU spent 45 minutes dancing and talking to her.  i presume that that you didn't just discuss your love for the tv show Walking dead.  In that time, did you compliment her? did you whisper sweet nothings in her ear?  did you tell her you liked what she had to say?  or did you just tell her you weren't looking for any relationships and just wanted to bang her avatar as it looked hot?  WE don't know what was said so we can't tell why she would be angry without looking at the transcript but you can't post it, just like she can't as it's against the TOS.  so we will never know.

YOU asked her back to your place to do some horizontal dancing.  she didn't ask you to her place. so she may have assumed you LIKED her.  now, if you had taken her to some RLV or sex sim, she might have thought it was just a bang.  we will once again, never know.

the issues a lot of the posters that are saying negative things are having is that we are assuming that you are an adult. we may be wrong in this assumption and you may be 13 yeas old but then you shouldn't be doing SL sex.

the reason i have issues with an adult posting this on the forum is that it seems cheap and petty.  Honestly, if you can't have and adult conversation with a woman who feels scorned and come to some understanding and explain how and what happened the night before. then really, there is nothing WE on the forum can do but judge you and write our silly comments. 

seriously, if you had handled the situation better when she asked you to hang out the next day, she would not be putting things in her picks and you would not be here whining. 

normally i don't write harsh comments to most people. but seriously, i left high school LONGGG time ago but this feels like i walked into a high school drama sim.  i avoid those like the plague. 

"DO I DESERVE THIS BECAUSE I REFUSED TO SEE HER A SECOND TIME?????"     NO, you deserve this as you could not explain to a woman why she feels cheated and abused.

ps, do as others have said.  it's against TOS , so derender, ban and report.  even if she has been scorned, she should not be posting items like that.

*cues peanut gallery to start defending the OP as in the forums we like to make sure there is someone speaking for each side.  we like to take turns bashing one side or other*

16 hours ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

Honestly why do people even start threads about something like this?

Pure trollery perhaps? I just checked and the OP hasn't responded once. Kind of like throwing a handful of fish food pellets into a koi pond to watch them thrash around! Well at least people seem to have fun with posts like this.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Sagadin said:

I just checked and the OP hasn't responded once.

At least he (the OP) had his vent! Sometimes that's all people really need.

• Like 3

On 11/30/2017 at 6:09 PM, Wolf Silverpath said:

you the one that is an ass cause the way you make it sound you just want to get  your F rocks  off you do not give no ***** about women at all that why  men like you make it look bad for alll the other man 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Sounds like miscommunication to me. While it's unwise to assume meeting someone new translates into lasting together forever (which can and does happen. Sometimes you get a really special first night) it's also unwise to assume spending a short and intimate time together is also only going to be in the short term where the other party is concerned. In fact it's unwise to assume anything at all. What's "obvious" isn't always what is true.

This is why I go out of my way to be there for people and discuss "We got each others backs, we look after each other" etc, etc. While "How long we're going to be together" is never discussed what I get established is "We're interested in each other". No one "starts off" in a relationship, you define it in getting to know each other. You can look for one and not find it and not look for one and find out you're already in it. This can happen on one day or ten.

When people think things are heading somewhere yet a person that they thought was interested in them isn't as interested as they thought they can get hurt. This too can hapen in one day or ten. When people get hurt they vent. Even do stupid ***** and take it out on you. Sometimes they vent in their own profiles. I'm actually understanding on all accounts. Even to the point of an angry ex telling me she wanted to stick me with knives. Looked past it and got on again. It all stems from fear and there tends to be good reason for it. It can happen quickly and it can happen slowly. Just understand that your own actions might be why another is hurt as much as others have hurt you. All I see in the first post is "I blame them" with no responsibility on their own account. That's not to say anyone is to blame it simply means "I'm a part of this too and my actions hurt someone even if it was unintended". I've hurt people too and it's not my fault, but nonetheless my actions have results as well. Causes reactions.

I don't look at things in terms of right/wrong. eg: "justified". That ***** causes drama to be frank. Only we decide for ourselves. Instead I look at this as "Assumptions were likely made on both sides." What's more if you need others to make your own decisions and agree with you about what you did it only shows that you know you're unsure about what was done. Regardless of wherever 100 people agree or zero do it won't change what was done and it won't change if YOU consider yourself justified in your own actions or not. No one else decides that. Personally I think both people overreacted but people are also human and do stupid *****. Is it justified to be human? It's not an excuse but it's not to be overlooked either. There's things like reasons and we won't know what the reasons are due to not being involved. So how on earth can we of all people decide? We simply can't.

Some people also consider being intimate as something to be done for "a special someone". Not everyone does one night stands. I don't technically but have also had "a really special night". There's also things other then sex which I consider intimate. Intimate does not translate to sex. None sexual intimacy tends to lead to sex. If you don't want the emotional connection don't do the emotional stuff. Or save it for later.

What I will say is that she was emotional and lashed out. My concern in this regard is that it might be as much at herself as others. This will likely fuel anger and hate which stems from fear due to being emotional (while on that note the title of the thread is a clear indication of being emotional. Deep breaths man). People can be hard on themselves when things like this happen. The more someone hurts us the more we hurt them I find. When it's personal and not as a job or for survival or something.

There's also the fact that things like "ballroom dancing" tend to be with closer company. If you're going to have a one night stand something like that make give the wrong impression. Though perhaps the desire to have someone there for longer periods of time is actually there and that we all don't want to be "tied down" right off the bat. This would be more a case of "Being free of obligations" then "being in a relationship". The former can actually be absent in the later. Perhaps the other person gave the impression of obligations going by that "like a wife" comment. But not knowing what was said on that account I do not know if this was an expectation on their end or an assumption made by the other party involved.

And finally there's the fact that people that don't want one night stands... still do one night stands. Even if they don't intend or mean too. This can cause confusion for everyone involved. Which is why communication is important. "They shouldn't have one night stands" won't fly here either. People have needs and masturbating gets lonely.

At least he (the OP) had his vent! Sometimes that's all people really need.

As I said earlier in this post people sometimes do that in their own profiles. People that get emotional can do that.

Edited by Taramafor

On 01/12/2017 at 7:09 AM, Wolf Silverpath said:

RP sim? If it was Gor that's just like.. a normal day.. 

• Haha 1

You both deserved what you got. In my opinion. 

And look on the

good side in rl she would be an axe murderer or just claim that you raped her. So you got away easily.  

On 07/12/2017 at 2:02 PM, Morgan Rosenstar said:

""You know this is only a one-night stand, right? Just no-strings fun?"" Now where is that bed? 

Edited by Derekmate
missed w