So I guess....

Max Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2331 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, WuShin said:

I'm not going to feed the trolls, this was a genuine offer to make friends and meet people, not meant to see who could be the most shocking.

All i was doing was trying to find out if it is a clothing optional place.

Nudity in a non sexual context is allowed on Moderate sims at the discretion of the parcel owner.

Obviously it is not nor is it listed as such but common sense would suggest one show up with the attire one might to a 7-11 and take it from there.  If you want to go topless that's just lovely more power to you but leave the bondage at home, some of us live in a country and region of the world  where slavery and human bondage exist and we don't call it a "life style choice". But whatever floats your boat no pun intended.

The sim description is:

"You may rez your boats here - please do not block the docks - 60 minute auto return - connected to 8 SL protected waterways - newcomer friendly - Tiki bar - hangout - social - chat - friends - beach - community - small marina - boat launch"

I personally would not think that is a clothing / bondage optional sort of place but I guess you had to make your point.

Edited by WuShin
typo

7 hours ago, WuShin said:

Obviously it is not nor is it listed as such but common sense would suggest one show up with the attire one might to a 7-11 and take it from there.  If you want to go topless that's just lovely more power to you but leave the bondage at home, some of us live in a country and region of the world  where slavery and human bondage exist and we don't call it a "life style choice". But whatever floats your boat no pun intended.

The sim description is:

"You may rez your boats here - please do not block the docks - 60 minute auto return - connected to 8 SL protected waterways - newcomer friendly - Tiki bar - hangout - social - chat - friends - beach - community - small marina - boat launch"

I personally would not think that is a clothing / bondage optional sort of place but I guess you had to make your point.

I just asked a simple question, thank you for your answer.

1 hour ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

That thread just capsized like the boat in your marina logo. :)
Anyway, your place looks nice and worth to visit.

Yeah my bad, I thought I was doing something good and kind to bring people together to make friends but it's way too complicated is it not?

13 hours ago, WuShin said:

The Lindens have seen fit to move this to "destinations" rather than "make friends" so we shall try delete it.

Why?  It was moved to where people that are looking for new places to go will find it.  When posts are moved, it is not punishment, it is so the post can find its target audience.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WuShin said:

Yeah my bad, I thought I was doing something good and kind to bring people together to make friends but it's way too complicated is it not?

Dont worry, the seamen will stay, but the nude people will freeze by the cold breeze and vanish very fast.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Why?  It was moved to where people that are looking for new places to go will find it.  When posts are moved, it is not punishment, it is so the post can find its target audience.

I wasn't trying to promote the place, I'm a little uncomfortable with that, I just wanted to let people know where they could find some nice people who would not ignore them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WuShin said:

I wasn't trying to promote the place, I'm a little uncomfortable with that, I just wanted to let people know where they could find some nice people who would not ignore them.

And laugh at them if they show up naked.

I still don't get where u made the jump from nudity to slavery and bondage though unless you looked at my profile and said,

omg she planning on bringing her bf and doing some sort of bondage display in front of everyone

15 hours ago, WuShin said:

With all that in there, it could say "only non-consensual sex allowed" and noone would notice.

5 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

With all that in there, it could say "only non-consensual sex allowed" and noone would notice.

And on what planet would non-consensual sex ever be allowed in a civilized society? Some of you really go out of the way to troll and if you lack the common sense and decency that make you think these idiotic things I'd rather you didn't come because although it is not written in the rules, sim description or anywhere at all I can assure you sexual harassment will not be tolerated even a little bit and if you think that sort of thing is ok you need medication. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

And laugh at them if they show up naked.

I still don't get where u made the jump from nudity to slavery and bondage though unless you looked at my profile and said,

omg she planning on bringing her bf and doing some sort of bondage display in front of everyone

I got that bit when you showed up in wrist and ankle shackles with your owner. We saw you and we ignored you, we assume you did it just for schock value or to get a reaction and you don't deserve one. I made a very simple offer for people to meet up and make friends and this is where we have ended up. Please move on.

7 minutes ago, WuShin said:

I got that bit when you showed up in wrist and ankle shackles with your owner. We saw you and we ignored you, we assume you did it just for schock value or to get a reaction and you don't deserve one. I made a very simple offer for people to meet up and make friends and this is where we have ended up. Please move on.

that doesnt sound very friendly at all. you could have imed me and said sorry you must be dressed and cuffs are not allowed. im sure you were too busy laughing with your friends to send an im.

never fear i've already deleted the lm.

11 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

that doesnt sound very friendly at all. you could have imed me and said sorry you must be dressed and cuffs are not allowed. im sure you were too busy laughing with your friends to send an im.

never fear i've already deleted the lm.

Seriously just move on.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Latna said:

You have heard of nude beaches but never heard of nude marinas!?

Actually there is one, it has been a while since i visited and I am not sure I could find it again if I tried, but not only is nudity allowed, but the furniture on the docks have adult animations, so you can pretty much count on the fact that if you can think it up, someone else has and has made it happen.

Not at all, I spoke with a nice lady who said I could Rez my boat and sunbathe nude on the bow if I wanted to. But the truth is I love clothes to much to not wear them very much, despite the impression I might give out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2331 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.