Gopi Passiflora

Paying L$5000 for a Catwa head...is this normal?

42 minutes ago, Panteleeva said:

if don t want pay for mesh head-don t pay,lol

Pretty much sums up sane market participant behavior xD

catwa is over priced, especially with the amount of mods you can or have to buy with it. plus i dont like the shapes I have seen with catwa, yes i know they are mod but meh. Laqroki girl for life!~

To be honest, i was a fan of catwa regular mesh head,But when bento came out i kinda mess up and spend like a total of 10k on bento head and bento animation all together, Catwa bento head lack solid bone-structure , i love lelutka more and the animation are more smoother than catwa, and facial structure more soild

Well unfortunately if you want look good for males (I know, good is relative), catwa head is the only one designer for male applier choose to design on. It's pretty few to get skin applier for males that good, price around 500, and so many variety.

5 hours ago, elixdude said:

Well unfortunately if you want look good for males (I know, good is relative), catwa head is the only one designer for male applier choose to design on. It's pretty few to get skin applier for males that good, price around 500, and so many variety.

There are pretty many omega appliers out there, even for males... Of course if a head's UV map does not fit the SL templates well enough you have to design especially for them...

Edited by Fionalein