I can't log in to beta grid for testing my mesh creations

AstralJim

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2325 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello to everyone I want to test my mesh creations and I do know that I have to accept the IP terms to be able to login in the beta grid adity.

So I tried to type my user name and password and then the system gives me an error.

The message is the following (your user name or password are incorrect)...what I must do?

7 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, AstralJim said:

Hello to everyone I want to test my mesh creations and I do know that I have to accept the IP terms to be able to login in the beta grid adity.

So I tried to type my user name and password and then the system gives me an error.

The message is the following (your user name or password are incorrect)...what I must do?

I had that problem a while ago and the advice at the time was to change my password, wait 24 hours for it to sync and try  the beta grid again.  It worked :)

40 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I had that problem a while ago and the advice at the time was to change my password, wait 24 hours for it to sync and try  the beta grid again.  It worked :)

That doesn't work anymore unfortunately, according to the Aditi wiki page.

WARNING: June 2016 - If you are a new user and have never logged into ADITI, you will need to contact Support to gain access. This is a temporary bug in Aditi login. 

6 hours ago, Fluffy Sharkfin said:

That doesn't work anymore unfortunately, according to the Aditi wiki page.

WARNING: June 2016 - If you are a new user and have never logged into ADITI, you will need to contact Support to gain access. This is a temporary bug in Aditi login. 

Right.  So that's the standard procedure now. Just submit a support case and ask for Aditi access.

This temporary condition has lasted 18 months and it does not appear will be corrected any time soon.

I have also been hitting the problem of partial login, I appear to be logged in but cannot move, chat, or teleport. I may have to log in multiple times to get a working connection. I seem to have better luck if I type in the destination region name on the first try then use the Last Location option for the second try.

Is anyone else seeing the problem?

On 12/4/2017 at 11:10 AM, Whirly Fizzle said:

Nal, can you always login fully to Aditi with a clean inventory cache?
Maybe your Aditi inventory is too flat.

I do not have a flat inventory. Lots of organization and subfolders. I am pretty sure I don't have a single folder with more than 100 items.

I have run into the problem with different viewers; FS 5.0.7, Alex Ivy different versions, Animesh different versions, and Black Dragon. They all have separate caches. Alex Ivy has the biggest general cache as it uses the Main Viewer folders now that it is RC. I assume all three inventory list caches would be the same size.

Usually by the third try with the same viewer I can get a full connection. But, it isn't consistent. If, the third try doesn't work I change login regions. That usually works after the first fail in that region. Once in I tp to wherever I want to be.

When I'm testing in ADITI I get more tries at logging in. I have a another project so later this week or next I'll try to be more methodical.

Edited by Nalates Urriah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2325 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.