Looking to make some friend from SL but on Flickr

megan04330

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2321 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm going to say right out of the gate I'm very much a loner, I'm more than happy travel the grid completely on my own, I'm more than happy to just sit home by myself. But where I do actually enjoy interaction is on Flickr. I follow a bunch of people on Flickr. Unfortunately, the interaction on Flickr isn't what I hoped it would be. I seem to get a lot of likes that seem to be generated by some kind of automated process. There are a couple people I have met through the community forum here And I really enjoyed their friendship. I would really like to meet people who enjoy favoriting and commenting each other day images. 

So here is the link to my Flickr account: 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/yyyccc/

I will add anyone who adds me and I will interact with your content but I will not blow you up with notifications.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, megan04330 said:

I'm going to say right out of the gate I'm very much a loner, I'm more than happy travel the grid completely on my own, I'm more than happy to just sit home by myself. But where I do actually enjoy interaction is on Flickr. I follow a bunch of people on Flickr. Unfortunately, the interaction on Flickr isn't what I hoped it would be. I seem to get a lot of likes that seem to be generated by some kind of automated process. There are a couple people I have met through the community forum here And I really enjoyed their friendship. I would really like to meet people who enjoy favoriting and commenting each other day images. 

So here is the link to my Flickr account: 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/yyyccc/

I will add anyone who adds me and I will interact with your content but I will not blow you up with notifications.

Hi Megan, I'm on flickr too and would love to share our common interest in photography ;) followed you too :)

• Like 1

I am one of those that tend to Like lots of photos -- truly because I like them, not just because the person liked some of mine.  However, I seldom comment on a photo unless it really grabs me for some reason, and that doesn't happen a lot. That being said, i am now following you, but I will honestly say that I will probably still give far more Likes than Comments - that is just how I am.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2321 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.