Looking for a Linden Lover

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1081 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yep, that's right. Had it with 'residents' and their immature drama. Had it with vampires, bikers, nekos, robots, whatever-the-hell's-trendy-on-SL-this-minute posers and liars. Had it with blowhard builders, spaced-out scripters, duplicitous DJs. I'm bypassing the monkeys, going straight for the organ grinders.

I want to date a Linden. Pref a female Linden but I'm not going to be ultra-choosy. If you work for LL, have god mode and actually RUN THINGS HERE - rather than just run your mouth off about how you 'know a Linden', or 'are exempt from NC rules' - then please IM me inworld.

• Like 1
  • Haha 11
2 hours ago, JamesBLOUNT said:

Yep, that's right. Had it with 'residents' and their immature drama. Had it with vampires, bikers, nekos, robots, whatever-the-hell's-trendy-on-SL-this-minute posers and liars. Had it with blowhard builders, spaced-out scripters, duplicitous DJs. I'm bypassing the monkeys, going straight for the organ grinders.

I want to date a Linden. Pref a female Linden but I'm not going to be ultra-choosy. If you work for LL, have god mode and actually RUN THINGS HERE - rather than just run your mouth off about how you 'know a Linden', or 'are exempt from NC rules' - then please IM me inworld.

i ran into the lindens once  many years ago all of them

While I don't KNOW this, I am guessing it is against to rules to "fraternize" too much with that Linden last name, so the best you will likely be able to do is with a Linden alt == and that is something that you usually don't know until they make an error LOL.  

So perhaps just keep on looking. And as someone intimated, Lindens are people too with all the flaws that come with that :SwingingFriends:

• Like 1

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news here, but I dated a Linden (on their alt, but they confirmed they were actually a Linden for me on their Linden account) and it was probably the worst dating experience I've ever had. They had all these weird rules (I was supposed to always stand at their right side while we were together, for example) and were very temperamental, more so than most regular users I've been with, and they demanded so much of my time that I hardly got to live my own life, second or otherwise. Don't even get me into the incredibly weird stuff they tried to get me to do behind closed doors. It lasted only a week or two.

I know this is just anecdotal evidence and I highly doubt most of them are like that (after all, they have to hold the job), but I'm just saying don't expect it to be sunshine and rainbows just because they're a Linden.

Edited by Saphira Nuyasaka
  • Haha 2

Oh!  How you just made me bat these #48 Red Cherry eyelashes with your honest and candor filled plea!  James, I avow to not doing vamp, biker, robot or neko drag.  In fact, the very idea of posing is a complete turnoff as I believe in being the real, the natural, the wholesome person I am.  Okay, so our plumbing is the same.  Sure, I sometimes use a urinal.   And, okay, so maybe my last name isn't Linden but will you allow that to stand in the way of deep and meaningful organ grinding?  I ask you.  Look deep inside James and listen to your heart.  I'm waiting my love.  :x       

• Haha 2
14 hours ago, norajulian said:

I'm looking for a box of donuts that I left around here somewhere... could we move this to General Chat so we can talk about things that we're looking for? 

Has anyone seen my marbles? 

Wait, are you looking for donuts or marbles? I'm confused...

or possibly marbled donuts? 

e89c67ca95121c8a96f92190dad938d4.jpg

20 hours ago, Quinn Lysette said:

i ran into the lindens once  many years ago all of them

Texting while driving almost wiped out Second Life all together.

Oh and I can be a Linden Lover, but not in the sense you mean I am afraid.

On 11/27/2017 at 6:16 PM, JamesBLOUNT said:

I've met lots of people inworld that say they are best friends/lovers/siblings with a Linden.

It usually comes up right after I annoyed them. 

"Oh you are in so much trouble now, just you wait until I tell my best friend/lover/sibling what you did, you are so history".

*grins*

20 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

I've met lots of people inworld that say they are best friends/lovers/siblings with a Linden.

It usually comes up right after I annoyed them. 

"Oh you are in so much trouble now, just you wait until I tell my best friend/lover/sibling what you did, you are so history".

*grins*

I met Torley a few times.. He is one of the coolest Lindens out there.. I miss his videos...

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2017 at 6:15 AM, Drake1 Nightfire said:

I met Torley a few times.. He is one of the coolest Lindens out there.. I miss his videos...

Come on over to Sansar we hang out with Torley all the time.  :)

Edited by Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1081 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.