You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2339 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

I have recenly returned to SL, been a resident since good 'ol 2009,ahve gone on and off SL couple of times just because I can't seem to fit in or find my place. I have family (mom and her extended family) in SL, but don't really have any friends left on my 'friend list'  with whom I could hang out and explore SL.

Just like my tags say I like playing games on my PC, watch TV series and movies, style looks and blog, and I know some funny cheese puns, which I find funny myself xD I also host at the club, but since my RAM died yesterday I wont be on for atleast a week til I get it fixed.

So if you are interested in hanging out feel free to message me here or drop a note card in SL, you can try sending IM, but they get capped every time I log in :( 

hope to meet you soon if you are interested. 9_9

Hello,

I'm always happy to meet new people, and I like the look of those tags - so feel free to give me a nudge in-world. I'm in Europe though, so depending on your usual hours I may or may not be hard to catch.

Have quite the same interests, and timezone. Love to chat, shop (alot....) and explore to do pictures on awesome sims. Only (maybe) problem, my usual hang around spot is quite adult so that might not be for everyone. But the former activities (chat/shop/explore) always welcomed!

Being Dutch I am quite sensitive to cheese jokes though... ;)

14 minutes ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

I shall try to be considerate then, but if you feel like you're also quite welcome to send me a friend request/IM in world and say halloumi!

1 hour ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Have quite the same interests, and timezone. Love to chat, shop (alot....) and explore to do pictures on awesome sims. Only (maybe) problem, my usual hang around spot is quite adult so that might not be for everyone. But the former activities (chat/shop/explore) always welcomed!

hahaha I promise not to go overboard and it's not like I use them all the time :D 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2339 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.