Iramlis

Looking for a daddy to take care of me :(

Ah... I thought this meant like.. a dad kind of daddy lol.

I already adopted a son, so I spoil him as it is~ <3 

Hope you find what you're looking for!!   :x

Too true. Financial sexualization and domination is a kink that extends WAY further beyond than SL, anyways!! I could also rattle off about 2 dozen stupider things said in SL than the original post without much effort lol -_- 

Besides, its much cheaper to spoil someone in SL than in RL lol, so why not just settle down and let these folks have their fun ^_^ 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SAULGOODiE said:

Too true. Financial sexualization and domination is a kink that extends WAY further beyond than SL, anyways!! I could also rattle off about 2 dozen stupider things said in SL than the original post without much effort lol -_- 

Besides, its much cheaper to spoil someone in SL than in RL lol, so why not just settle down and let these folks have their fun ^_^ 

My post was deleted.... Another sad topic on the forums.  You think they are really willing to pay? Or are they paying because they are hoping a RL wonder will happen ?   Those Daddy's are people I can not call sad, those babygirls are pathetic. 

7 minutes ago, AnnistynSL said:

My post was deleted.... Another sad topic on the forums.  You think they are really willing to pay? Or are they paying because they are hoping a RL wonder will happen ?   Those Daddy's are people I can not call sad, those babygirls are pathetic. 

For something so easy to ignore, you seem to have quite the aggressive opinion. 

Either way, don't see your point. They can do whatever they want. Expectations are the responsibility of the individual regardless of the situation. 

• Like 3