Sign in to follow this  
submark106

Hypnotism "hangouts"

Hey all. I'm really REALLY new to Second life. Hypnotism and mind control and everything associated with it is my big thing. Does anyone have any suggestions for groups or areas to visit where that is the main theme and there is an active community involved with it?

Good lord, that was the worst constructed sentence in history. 

18 hours ago, submark106 said:

Good lord, that was the worst constructed sentence in history. 

My, you are new to SL if you thought that was a bad sentence :)

• Like 3

Lol. I am forced to admit that I’m one of those annoying people who can’t quite get with the program on internet lingo. For the most part, I still believe in moderately well-constructed sentences using proper spelling. 

Now if you heard me speak in person, that’s a whole different subject.

• Like 1

There is the group: #Hypnosis and Mind Control#  secondlife:///app/group/8cf35914-eab9-c2b7-35b8-36fba3387e1b/about

That group is a good place to ask.

1 hour ago, Talligurl said:

Can I make a whole group of guys buy me things?

You don't need hypnosis to do that, Talitha.  All you have to do is bend over to pick up a penny.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

There are several pretty much secluded places in SL that favors those practices. Pink Academy being quite of deranged place to get involved in this, as long you don't mind mingling with a few freaks, or a couple mystics up there. Their system is basic, yet probably efficient for some minds, but don't expect "state of Art" quality service: it does feel much like a pretext for lots of kinkies.

You might more like to head to Cogheaven, an ancient sim really, it can be seen on how it is built and decorated. It has been ruled for years by the same person, some sort of peculiar maniac. Truthfully a very nice person, sincerely. You'll find  several entrancement systems there, but also, if you pay attention, many links to other secretive places, where you might eventually meet your favorite mesmerizer.

I'd only underline this fact: for some people, SL hypnosis does work, and even pretty hard for some, so please remain careful in the realm of Sucette's.

• Like 1