Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JulianCorvin

BROTHERS SEEKING FEMALE TO SHARE

Recommended Posts

 

As the title of the post says - we're brothers...just two of us and we are looking for a female submissive to enjoy. This does  NOT involve threesomes.

You will have our attention and respect. We're not looking for a slave on her knees, but someone who can share our beds as well as look beautiful on our arms at events, ballrooms....ect.  Someone who is down to earth, NO DRAMA, enjoys cuddling and who is fun to hang out with. NO ESCORTS

We do have some criteria, but that can be discussed once you contact us. Serious ladies only please. Also, we rarely visit this forum and may miss any replies so please send an IM inworld.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Hey,  most women need lots of attention here in SL. As individuals we can't seem to do enough or be there enough to keep one woman happy.  We've shared our stories and it's really amazing.

In the end we feel smothered and ***** hits the fan. SO this way we get a nice SL lady for fun, SL romance, casual time AND she gets all the attention she needs from both of us.  And we want a woman who WANTS to be with us. Not one trying to get a pay check. Also no short women because we have tall avatars. There has to be some anatomical compatibility in the bedroom if you know what I mean. LOL. Who wants to feel like they're with a child?

HAPPY WOMAN = NO DRAMA

 

 

 

 

smiley_big_grin_sticker-rdd66e76f4de74bd59f22f55411549e02_v9waf_8byvr_540.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, PeterSlattery said:

 

Hey,  most women need lots of attention here in SL. As individuals we can't seem to do enough or be there enough to keep one woman happy.  We've shared our stories and it's really amazing.

In the end we feel smothered and ***** hits the fan. SO this way we get a nice SL lady for fun, SL romance, casual time AND she gets all the attention she needs from both of us.  And we want a woman who WANTS to be with us. Not one trying to get a pay check. Also no short women because we have tall avatars. There has to be some anatomical compatibility in the bedroom if you know what I mean. LOL. Who wants to feel like they're with a child?

HAPPY WOMAN = NO DRAMA

 

 

 

 

smiley_big_grin_sticker-rdd66e76f4de74bd59f22f55411549e02_v9waf_8byvr_540.jpg

LOLLLL, umm..height affects more than just bedroom activities,  brother. Dancing is awkward too and any other pose really.

I'm also adding to what you said. Not only will our lady be happy, but so will we because as we've acknowledged before, random "interludes" with random women is not as satisfying as having that one special female you've grown to know and adore and have a bond with. So this is a win-win situation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's wonderful that you both know what you want and can offer and were honest about that.  Im sure your relationship will be successful and fulfilling for all parties.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PeterSlattery said:

Also no short women because we have tall avatars.

Just so we are all clear ... what do you consider a short avatar?  Anything under 7' tall?  Or more realistic like 5'4" of less?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26.11.2017 at 6:24 AM, JulianCorvin said:

As the title of the post says - we're brothers...just two of us and we are looking for a female submissive to enjoy. This does  NOT involve threesomes.

You will have our attention and respect. We're not looking for a slave on her knees, but someone who can share our beds as well as look beautiful on our arms at events, ballrooms....ect.  Someone who is down to earth, NO DRAMA, enjoys cuddling and who is fun to hang out with. NO ESCORTS

If you are not into threesomes, you would be better off creating an female alt. I mean, you brothers dont share the bed, so the empty handed one also can "control" the female avatar instead of staring a hole into the wall. No drama at all, both of you win.

Edited by Resi Pfeffer
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

...lifts her 5'2" frame up on a stool and waves her Trump sized fists at all of you!

Try to stand on my shoulders. Together we reach about 10´4", the standard SL male size.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

um, Ive had ONE guy keeping me very happy in sl for over 9 years, *and* its long distance rl.  either he is superman or I am an oddball girl, or both.  and I wasnt looking for anyone to keep me happy.  given the choice Id stay happily by myself and make myself happy.  :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Arielle Simondsen said:

um, Ive had ONE guy keeping me very happy in sl for over 9 years, *and* its long distance rl.  either he is superman or I am an oddball girl, or both.  and I wasnt looking for anyone to keep me happy.  given the choice Id stay happily by myself and make myself happy.  :P

I am the same, but you know what I've seen so many women in here go insane over SL relationships. To the point of even being suicidal if they get dumped. Some men too.  I think the problem is  some people come into SL and try to fill a RL void.

So Arielle I think you must be happy and content in your RL so SL is not the staple of your existence.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Arielle Simondsen said:

um, Ive had ONE guy keeping me very happy in sl for over 9 years, *and* its long distance rl.  either he is superman or I am an oddball girl, or both.  and I wasnt looking for anyone to keep me happy.  given the choice Id stay happily by myself and make myself happy.  :P

I wish there were more SL women like you. All of my dating experiences in here have been *****. The women are too intense. Is cloning an option for you? :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, AngarHawk said:

I wish there were more SL women like you. All of my dating experiences in here have been *****. The women are too intense. Is cloning an option for you? :D

She said "i have had a guy..."
Maybe you can date the original Arielle, not just a clone. :SwingingFriends:

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no I said Ive had *one* guy, meaning Ive only needed one guy not two.  Please dont take that to mean he is *just* a guy, had he been that I wouldnt have lasted long with him.  He is indeed my very best friend and the love of my life.  which is why Ive stuck with him over 9 years, long distance, til we can be together properly. 

On 12/1/2017 at 2:35 AM, Resi Pfeffer said:

She said "i have had a guy..."
Maybe you can date the original Arielle, not just a clone. :SwingingFriends:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4-12-2017 at 9:06 AM, Miyuki2112 said:

Elena Gilbert from Vampire Diaries. A girl who wants to share the two brothers. xD

What a horrible cheesy series, but damn she is cute

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to say, this caught my eye, even though I'm really not into the idea of having two guys...that's one too many but then again I'm not a clingy or needy chic. :-) I hope it's all working out and that the three of you are happy

~ Much Love! 

small confession: slightly jealous though --teehee *blush*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×