Sign in to follow this  
fworlu

fail SECOND LIFE

THREE DAYS TRYING TO ENTER SL AND DO NOT OPEN FOR CAUSE OF THIS PLUGIN!
EVERYTHING YOU HAVE WRITTEN HAS ALREADY BEEN AND CONTINUES TO APPEAR TO THE SHRINE OF THAT MENSANGEM.
PLEASE WHAT HAPPENS TO A GOOD AND CURRENT GAME THAT AFFORDS THE PLAYING OF ENTERING AND DOING YOUR ONLINE JOBS IN THE GAME?
I NEED TO ENTER THE URGENT GAME

30 minutes ago, fworlu said:

I want to open the first page of sl to enter the game and message appears reinstall plugin

1 hour ago, fworlu said:

I unplugged the blocker, reinstalled the game, cleared the cache, just need to call GOD TOR to solve the problem

but ....... why you post this in the missing people section?... you will get a lot more attention to your post in the Answer/Question or Technical sections.

Edited by Alwin Alcott

26 minutes ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

I think for some non native English speaking people the "missed connection" can be misleading :)

true... but as they often expect us to translate their posts, or guessing what the real problem is,  it's only a little efford to have a look at the subtitle of this part of the forum

Saw someone in Second Life, but missed your chance to say hello? Now is your second chance at making that connection happen.