LINDEN LAB WORKERS GRIEFING?

Maximetron

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2249 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

Well, let's see......

1. This is a public forum, not the support site.

2. Lindens sometimes read things here, but very rarely visit.

3. This is a holiday weekend, so don't expect to find many Lindens around until tomorrow anyway. (Note in the Grid Status Blog -- In observance of Thanksgiving - Basic, Premium and Concierge Live Chat and phone support will be closed. Case submissions will remain open. All support channels will re-open Saturday, November 25th at 5AM PDT. )

4.  We are SL residents like you, so we have no access to your account (and don't want it), so we can't help except to offer general advice.

5. You never said what the problem is, so we can't even offer advice.

EDIT:  However, the Firestorm Support Group in world has just posted the following notice:

Group Notice From: Firestorm Support English, Miro Collas

There are reports of problems concerning buying L$ and making purchases on Marketplace.
Please don't ask in FS support groups, there is nothing we can do about it. Instead, check for updates on https://status.secondlifegrid.net/
Thank you. Meantime, might want to refrain from L$ transactions.

Edited by Rolig Loon
  • Like 3

The problems solving when you spread about it all arround. Linden lab workers have access our passwords and secret questions and this is make them responsible, I don't know who are you. The problem is Skrill wasting my Ininal debit card (also master card) at all, this is really bad issue but you couldn't realise.

7 minutes ago, Maximetron said:

The problems solving when you spread about it all arround. Linden lab workers have access our passwords and secret questions and this is make them responsible, I don't know who are you. The problem is Skrill wasting my Ininal debit card (also master card) at all, this is really bad issue but you couldn't realise.

now please make up your mind... it's ór LL ór Skril... or Ininal or Master.... can't imagine they all are in the same complot

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2249 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.