Beta Readers needed

GoSpeed Racer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2295 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone! 

I am an aspiring novelist who is nearing the date of publication of my premiere novel, Rasere's War. It is a novel primarily inspired by Second Life and the people I've met there. I've completed the first draft and have gone through several revisions so far. I've gotten most of the typos cleaned up so far, so spell checkering isn't the top priority. I am looking for constructive feedback on story structure, character development, and word flow.

The type of reader I am looking for must be interested in one or more of the following; Sci-Fi, virtual worlds, military fiction, and drama. Applicants must fill out a Google Form and when I get enough readers, I will send out the draft with instructions and a questionnaire. Please use this link to sign up:   http://bit.ly/2hJjg7P

Rasere's War - covers - 640.jpg

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd like to thank all the beta readers who signed up, read the draft and gave constructive criticism and their honest opinions. I took to heart everything they said and made some meaningful changes to the manuscript. I've just now placed the novel in preorder status over at Smashwords! 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2295 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.