Georgia SL Residents

Saphire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2317 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I want to connect with other people in world that are in my same state RL. My goal is to form relationships on the grid that could possibly lead to real world friendships but I have had a hard time finding people that I have this one thing in common with. Anyone in Georgia or the southern states want to become friends in world?

Edited by Saphire

18 hours ago, Saphire said:

I want to connect with other people in world that are in my same state RL. My goal is to form relationships on the grid that could possibly lead to real world friendships but I have had a hard time finding people that I have this one thing in common with. Anyone in Georgia or the southern states want to become friends in world?

Here's a suggestion: Use Groups

Nowadays Groups seem to be a much more popular way of organizing and getting together with like-minded people, no matter what the interest is. It is costly to operate a sim themed for a specific location, and even more difficult to keep that sim populated by people from said geographic area. 

If you create a GROUP, something like "Georgia Residents" or something similar, people can join and utilize chat and notifications to meetup or chat! Plus, a group does not exist on a single sim, it stretches over the entire grid, making it infinitely easier to organize. There might even be a Georgia, or Southern USA Residents group that is already created!! 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2317 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.