Reccomendation for a new bento head?

Avaraia Aljon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2326 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm getting tired of my catwa head and i can't get any updates for it, so i am looking to buy a new one. If theres another with rigged eyes for it i'd like that, as it was a nightmare trying to fit fate eyes to this one when i first got it.

Preferibly it should have full face layers (blush eyeliner brows lips hairbase neck) and at least some support. its becoming royally annoying having to get omega kits for everything, then only being able to buy skins with omega appliers in them, then having it not line up at all ect. Namely i just want to be able to keep using my current skin (i use a full face makeup layer to get my current look, so i just realized ill need an omega relay for that to. sigh.) I'd like to keep my general face shape if possible, nothing thats a radical change.

Snapshot_144.png

I have and love my Catwa and very used to it now, but if I had to go back and make the choice again I think I would go for Lelutka now. Really love their bento heads.

Sarted with Genesis, but somehow always had troubles with eyes, and did not really come close to the quality of the looks compared to Catwa/Lelutka.

All IMO of course :)

I've been very happy with my GA.EG head. It doesn't have the market share of makeup and other accessories that Catwa and Lelutka have but I love the shape and it's got a fabulous HUD with lots of add-ons from GA.EG that can be integrated with it. Plus you can demo everything, from eyeliners to animations to teeth. And it is Omega friendly.

Edited by Sagadin
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Sagadin said:

I've been very happy with my GA.EG head. It doesn't have the market share of makeup and other accessories that Catwa and Lelutka have but I love the shape and it's got a fabulous HUD with lots of add-ons from GA.EG that can be integrated with it. Plus you can demo everything, from eyeliners to animations to teeth. And it is Omega friendly.

I love my GA.EG Mia head :x

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sagadin said:

I haven’t tried a Gaeline head, I have a whole Genesis Lab head I haven’t opened yet. But from what you’ve described it definitely sounds like it’s worth a demo.

15 hours ago, Zillana Andel said:

I'm a New Fan of Normie Bento Head, its only 500 Linden on the marketplace! I was also tired of my Catwa Head. I switched to Normie and i'm not looking back!

I looked at that Normie on MP, more important than the price is that it is also MODIFY.

I know of Utilizator - he's always had the right idea, he gets it. All his stuff is modify, I just wish he'd make more stuff that isn't so anime (I love anime myself, just not looking to role play that as an avatar LOL) Perhaps that Normie head is the first step.

Edited by Qa Boa
  • Like 2

On 11/23/2017 at 5:21 PM, Zillana Andel said:

I'm a New Fan of Normie Bento Head, its only 500 Linden on the marketplace! I was also tired of my Catwa Head. I switched to Normie and i'm not looking back!

I already own the head, the but its kinda limited imo and it doesn't look good with all skins.

• 2 weeks later...

Quite recently released Vista Lia bento head is quite amazing. No duck lips (Yay!), and the face can be adjusted a lot for different looks.
Strawberry Singh mentioned in her video that of all the bento heads she had tested this appears to have the most wide range of adjusting possibilities.
The price (promo) at the moment is 2500 L$. It might go up later on.
(Vista should change the picture in their ad for this head, it does not show the real beauty of the head.)

Edited by Coby Foden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2326 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.