Suddenly Unassociated products

Deadly Bunny

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2257 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 12/24/2017 at 6:31 PM, Lastat Daxter said:

I submitted my support ticket with all missing listings 13 days ago; my product listings have been missing for over a month now. I also filed a JIRA. The day I posted (above) Spidey Linden fixed one of the 8 missing listings. I'm still waiting for the remaining listings to be fixed.

Personally I don't think devs at Linden Labs are giving enough attention to this mater, but it makes sense economically from the business' perspective. They aren't loosing any money because of this, only us merchants are. When shopping for a product on MP, there's a high chance you're going to find what you're looking for because there are so many options. If your listing is missing, the customer will find your competition and buy that. Linden Labs still get the same commission, so why would they allocate extra resources to fix this?

My ticket still has been open > 1 month with zero response since Dakota.     I popped a chaser in to see if that gets any movement.    @Dakota Linden - any progress/news you would like to share with people please?

• Sad 2

• Moderators

Greetings All!

Unfortunately, we still do not have an update on when the remaining items will be restored or when the refunds will be processed.  The team was hoping to have all of this resolved by the middle of this month, but it is taking longer than they anticipated.

We are very sorry that this is taking longer than expected but we thank you all for your continued patience. 

• Thanks 4

• Moderators

Greetings All!

Looks like we have some good news :)

The team is testing the refunds for merchants who had PLE's on affected listings.  If all goes well, the refunds should be completed within the next couple of days.  

I will be sure to post another update when the refund process is complete, and anyone who did not receive, or cannot locate, their refund should wait until after I post that update before submitting a support case. 

I have also received information that the team working on getting the remaining items restored is also hard at work and testing the process to ensure everything is working correctly, so it looks like those remaining items should also be on the way to being restored.

Thank you all again so much for your patience. 

Edited by Dakota Linden
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

• Moderators

Greetings all!

This should now be fully resolved.

Product listings that were still missing should now be restored and can be viewed on your Manage Listings page on the Second Life Marketplace web site.

Users who had Product Listing Enhancements on affected listings should have been refunded and may view the refunds on the L$ Transaction Log through the main SL web site.

If you continue to have an issue, or are unable to see the refund, please submit a new Support Ticket under Marketplace - General Marketplace Issues and we will be able to assist you as quickly as possible.

Thank you all for your patience and we are very sorry for the inconvenience. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dakota Linden said:

Greetings all!

Product listings that were still missing should now be restored and can be viewed on your Manage Listings page on the Second Life Marketplace web site.

Users who had Product Listing Enhancements on affected listings should have been refunded and may view the refunds on the L$ Transaction Log through the main SL web site.

If you continue to have an issue, or are unable to see the refund, please submit a new Support Ticket under Marketplace - General Marketplace Issues and we will be able to assist you as quickly as possible.

Thank you very much!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/23/2018 at 1:18 PM, Dakota Linden said:

Greetings all!

I filed a ticket on the losses I incurred due to this but but my ticket was closed with no response. I resubmitted the ticket and again, the ticket was closed with no response. I lost quite a bit of money on the disappearance of "no-copy" items. Why are my tickets asking about the refund being closed?

Never mind, I missed that it is Product Listing Enhancements and not the loss of Marketplace items that is being refunded. But, not answering and just closing my tickets isn't acceptable at all.

Edited by SedonaOnidene

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2257 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.