Suddenly Unassociated products

Deadly Bunny

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2221 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I had another product go missing within the past hour. Support has yet to resolve the prior 3. I would really love to not lose my carefully curated keywords, description, and reviews that I had received as well as search rankings on these products as they were all top sellers.

Please advise.

When this happens, do the unlisted things just go into the unassociated window in Manage Inventory? So you can easily tell you have uinassociated items?

I have wondered why the lab did not announce why this was triggered, as they have for other issues in the past .  That does not inspire confidence. If you don’t know what caused something you can hardly prevent it reoccurring 

Edited by Pamela Galli

Pamela, I know how many items I have listed in my total store, and I'm quite familiar with how they rank when sorted by default relevance, so when I go to my store, I see immediately if they are all there or not. An hour ago, this gown was #1 seller in my whole store, all listings were there. Now, this best seller is gone. It does not appear in Manage Listings at all.  It is still in my SL inventory in world/in viewer, but shows as not listed.

This time, a few of my best-selling items, some Christmas-related, got unlisted.

You can tell which items have become unlisted when you select 'Avatar' > 'Marketplace listings' > the 'Unassociated' tab in the top menu of the SL viewer.

LL is aware of this second episode of MP unlistings and are probably pulling their hair out. Big hugs for the Linden techies who undoubtedly are working overtime and wade through all the support tickets. This is the worst of times to encounter such a bug, for all parties. In fact, warm Christmas hugs for all, in these testing times:

5a2eefeaabaf3_WarmChristmasHugs.png.9ca016bd3787ffab04b39686b3267a74.png

Edited by Arduenn Schwartzman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Lindens

Hi folks! 

Just a reminder:  If you are seeing any Marketplace objects unlisted, be sure to contact our Support team about it.  The best method for a situation such as this is with a Support Ticket listing the objects you believe have been unlisted as well as the last time you saw them listed (if possible).  Our Marketplace Team will look into that for you and can get back to you about the situation as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Keira Linden

Supervisor, Support Operations

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, Keira Linden said:

Hi folks! 

Just a reminder:  If you are seeing any Marketplace objects unlisted, be sure to contact our Support team about it.  The best method for a situation such as this is with a Support Ticket listing the objects you believe have been unlisted as well as the last time you saw them listed (if possible).  Our Marketplace Team will look into that for you and can get back to you about the situation as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Keira Linden

Supervisor, Support Operations

I re-listed all of my items that were unlisted.  I also submitted a support ticket (191334).

Now that I see this is a systemic issue, I'm worried that now that since I re-listed my items, I'll permanently lose my old ratings/reviews from the original unlisted items.

Have I screwed myself trying to fix this?  Can my items be re-linked to my old listings?

Perhaps I can add the same product once again to my Marketplace Listings window within SL and edit the Associated Listing ID to the old listing?

2 minutes ago, Keira Linden said:

Hi Earalia!

That's not something we can address here in the forums, but if you can please add those comments to your open ticket our Marketplace Team can get back to you about that.

Thanks!

Keira

I just put in a ticket about one of my items disappearing again. They restored it last time but I need it back up. Will they be able to do it by today? Its only one item I need

• Lindens
4 minutes ago, Deadly Olivier said:

I just put in a ticket about one of my items disappearing again. They restored it last time but I need it back up. Will they be able to do it by today? Its only one item I need

Hi Deadly,

Unfortunately, I'm not able to address individual instances here but our Support Team will definitely get back to you on that ticket just as soon as they can.

Thanks,

Keira 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Keira Linden said:

Hi Deadly,

Unfortunately, I'm not able to address individual instances here but our Support Team will definitely get back to you on that ticket just as soon as they can.

Thanks,

Keira 

Thank alot. I will just wait then but im happy only one was only taken down lol. 

Dear Support Team/LL,

Could someone tell us what this bug is? What's causing it? Even though you are working to restore missing items, that's only a band-aid if the core issue has not been fixed. I've been going to the stores of merchants that I frequently buy from - they have missing products (one I bought just yesterday), and I see some merchants are relisting them in an effort to not lose sales.  Should we have confidence that this bug is fixed? Or is it just, wait, watch, report missing, restore...

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2221 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.