Need help with web radio

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2317 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello.

I have a problem with radio on SL.

I cannot hear the radio in any land and with any url (also in my land). Sometime the radio is back and works about 10 minutes then stop itself again. For example today i noticed that the radio was back at 10:00 and gone at 10:10. Then there was a long pause and the radio was back at 10:32 and stopped again at 10:43. Try to close and restart the radio is useless. I do not understand what happened but i think that depends by QuickTime installed just some days ago in my PC. I installed QT because required by an old TV on SL that is not working longer, so i trash it and bought one new that does not requires QT. Indeed i have this issue after the installation of QT so i cannot hear web radio also with other applications like WinAmp, VLC or the web radios on their web sites. So i uninstalled QT but nothing changed. Perhaps i have to fix something like the plugin? DNS? Or it is the buffer? Where i have to work on and how? My connection is a 100 Mbps and any speed test is ok (like 90.39 Mbps download and 20.17 Mbps upload). Please help me. Thank you!

Although you've said to have tried several radiostation urls, i still would highly suspect the stations (streams) to be the culprit.

What is important in this case, is what viewer you are using, as the streamplayer is contained within the viewer. Any external software should not have an influence to the extend that it works intermittently.. it either does, or it does not.

Just hit me up in SL, and i'll give you some urls that i know are working fine and would not suffer from lag or connection problems.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2317 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.