Sign in to follow this  
Nyongchul

^ 2 dogs looking for homes ^

2 dogs from Hope Mountain kennel looking for their forever homes. Both dogs have had medical checkups and theyre in perfect health. We wish to send them to the same home, or atleast the same neighbourhood. Test time is OK, you can take them home for a few days to see how it goes.

(Hoping for homes at community sims such as Giano Estates)

Name: Hope Mountain's < New Owner Decides Name >
Breed: German Shepherd
Personality: Calm and attentive. Listens well. Has his playful moments due to his age. Guard dog personality, guard his home well, but not aggressively.
Height: 60–65 cm (24–26 in)
Weight: 30–40 kg (66–88 lb)
Training: K9 training started, but not finished. Showed promising results.
Background: Last remaining pup from a litter at Hope Mountain kennel.

Name: Hope Mountain's < New Owner Decides Name >
Breed: Siberian Husky/Jindo/Finnish Hound
Personality: Friendly and playful. Can get scared by loud noices, but doesn't react aggressively. Slightly protective of the people he knows.
Height: 60–65 cm (24–26 in)
Weight: 18–27 kg (40–60 lb)
Training: Knows basic commands. Need some training with interactions with unknown dogs. (tries to dominate)
Background: Rescued from a shelter and taken to live at Hope Mountain when he was a pup.

Contact me for more information or if youre interested in adopting one or both of them. ^^Snapshot_002.png.95f9d71b21ca80127d341f58ed30f8fb.png5a1349a12a9d6_Snapshot_002(2).png.afa89f58101dac5da97bfd33494f31b4.png

• Like 1

I shared your Newspaper Ad (above) to a friend of mine and he is very interested in taking on two dogs to care for. We would love to meet you both in-world!