Sign in to follow this  
apw9900

What's going on in the LEA Committee?

Hmm a shakeup might be needed.

I know some of our respected forum members are on that board, but the last batch has a stealth shop advertisement in LEA15. A constant point for me, if it's Linden sponsored I don't think it should benefit commerce, even in a stealth way. Too much FIC when the Lab allow one business to get a head up.

21 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

Hmm a shakeup might be needed.

I know some of our respected forum members are on that board, but the last batch has a stealth shop advertisement in LEA15. A constant point for me, if it's Linden sponsored I don't think it should benefit commerce, even in a stealth way. Too much FIC when the Lab allow one business to get a head up.

Two things. I was never on the board and haven't been an adviser for years, so don't count me as "one of the forum members on the board".  I don't actually know many folks on the board now, quite a few left this last year mostly for personal RL reasons. 

But it has always been perfectly within the guidelines of the LEA grants to have posters and such linking to a place where you DO sell items. Some visitors want to know that. The only rule is that you cannot SELL anything (other than for $0) on LEA land.

It says that in the land covenant. You can read yourself.   I went over to LEA15 and found nothing for sale. I didn't see any link to shop sign but that would be legal anyway.  

I don't know what the other rumors are and really don't care much but wanted to clarify that point.  Or two I guess :D.

Edited by Chic Aeon
spelling

29 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Two things. I was never on the board and haven't been an adviser for years, so don't count me as "one of the forum members on the board".

OK :) I do still count you as respected though - so I am partially correct (doesn't happen often)

Edited by Callum Meriman

2 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

OK :) I do still count you as respected though - so I am partially correct (doesn't happen often)

LOL. I was fine  with the "respected" part :D.