What's going on in the LEA Committee?

apw9900

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1967 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Kennylex Luckless said:

That question can be answered by reading the point that followed the two points you highlighted.

5.1.7 After 2 terms, Committee Members may be moved to Ex Officio status. 
 -[cut]-
5.3.2  Ex Officio members may be eligible to move back to Committee Member after serving 4 months as an Ex Officio and with an unanimous vote of the Committee Members (see clarification of abstentions in section 5.1.4.1 and proxy votes in section 5.1.4.2 above).

This explain well why and how they did, but is related to an old document. The actual is here: http://lea-sl.org/about/lea-bylaws

Is completely useless talk or claim topics about a dead document, no? They changed and they was authorized to do, where is the problem?

1 hour ago, Kennylex Luckless said:

5.1.7 After 2 terms, Committee Members may be moved to Ex Officio status. 
5.3.2  Ex Officio members may be eligible to move back to Committee Member after serving 4 months as an Ex Officio and with an unanimous vote of the Committee Members (see clarification of abstentions in section 5.1.4.1 and proxy votes in section 5.1.4.2 above).

12.1 The bylaws may be amended, altered, or repealed by a 80%  vote of the Committee at any regular or special meeting.  The text of the proposed change shall be distributed to all Committee Members at least 5 days before the meeting.

None of the 3 members in question has at any point been moved to Ex Officio status for the required 4 months. They have all just kept their seat in the committee, regardless of the bylaws.
And, to repete myself, for more than a year there has been less than 7 members of the committee. That too is a violation of the bylaws.

And finally, any changes to the bylaws that may have been made by the committee for more than a year is invalid. And that is so because at least one person of the board had exeeded his term while the changes was decided.
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Livio Korobase said:

Is completely useless talk or claim topics about a dead document, no? They changed and they was authorized to do, where is the problem?

Any changes to the bylaws that may have been made by the committee for the last 6 years is invalid. And that is so because at least one person of the board had exceeded his term while the changes was decided.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, SaveMe Oh said:

Banned from the region.JPG

oh is arrived also the owner of apw... you know why you are banned from all the LEA and half SL, what you want say with this ugly image?

For years, you did continous griefing and trolling in all SL, really you think to have again something to say? Go work, find a bf, do something with a meaning. You are useless, just a troll...

2 minutes ago, apw9900 said:

Any changes to the bylaws that may have been made by the committee for the last 6 years is invalid. And that is so because at least one person of the board had exceeded his term while the changes was decided.

This is just your opinion sweet. Read well the papers, and you can discover that what you say is ***not true***. As i told before, you can't understand what people tell to you because you are all taken by yourself. Or open a trial to the court, so we laugh a bit. Again, you are diffamating people, you understand? You say to be a professor at school, i am happy not to be one of your pupils.

7 minutes ago, Livio Korobase said:

This is just your opinion sweet. Read well the papers, and you can discover that what you say is ***not true***. As i told before, you can't understand what people tell to you because you are all taken by yourself. Or open a trial to the court, so we laugh a bit. Again, you are diffamating people, you understand? You say to be a professor at school, i am happy not to be one of your pupils.

Then please tell me where it states in the bylaws that changes can be made and decisions can be taken as long as the committee has a member who is not supposed to there according to the bylaws. Or the committee doesn't have the sufficient members as stated in the bylaws. Earlier you asked me to show some documentation for my claims. Now I ask you to deliver the same.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, apw9900 said:

Then please tell me where it states in the bylaws that changes can be made and decisions can be taken as long as the committee has a member who is not supposed to there according to the bylaws.

Lol no you can't ask nothing. Just read the messages people sent you in this discussion, also involving dead documents. As usual, you have nothing to say apart some bizantine statements. I am not interested, thank you, take care.

2 hours ago, Kennylex Luckless said:

You have also stated "I am not an artists, hence I have never been rejected. And I have no intention of being a part of the LEA Committee", and that make me a bit confused, for at the same time you complain publicly you have over the years not (what I can see) showed any will to change anything by involve yourself with LEA as an guest, advisory or in any sub-committee, nor as an active artist.

The only way you can be a part of LEA is by invite from the LEA Committee.

I have from time to time tried to get in dialog with LEA. But they are not happy about questions about the way LEA is run.

In June last year I posted the attached question in the LEA Facebook group. I never got an answer. Instead I immediately got ejected and banned from the group. That made me curious about LEA and I started to look closer into the way LEA was run. I spoke with a lot of the artists I had in my Josef K Galleria dell'Arte and bit by bit I realized that something was not right in the way LEA was working.

If LEA had nothing to hide, or if everything in the LEA Committee was run by the book then they had no reason to ignore my question and eject me from the group. They could simply have given me an answer. And we wouldn't have been here today.

Facebook.png

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Livio Korobase said:

Lol no you can't ask nothing. Just read the messages people sent you in this discussion, also involving dead documents. As usual, you have nothing to say apart some bizantine statements. I am not interested, thank you, take care.

So you can't deliver documentation for your claims :-)

Never mind, Livio.

The last time you stood up for LEA against me you were granted a sim of them.

I am pretty sure you have been noticed this time too and have made yourself eligible for yet another sim for 6 months ;-)

• Haha 2

OK re-SaveMe Oh, whilst I was a committee member she was banned a few times, by other committee members, not me, but it was I who spoke out in her defence, not that she needed me to do so, and I unbanned her at least twice, maybe 3 times. I think SaveMe Oh is an amazing artist, she understands what the mechanics of art should be in a virtual space, the only problem is that at this time, her art is extreme for the Second Life virtual environment. SaveMe Oh will just have to except that she is before her time, and that if she accepts her own greatness, she has to accept that being banned comes with it.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Dekka Raymaker said:

OK re-SaveMe Oh, whilst I was a committee member she was banned a few times, by other committee members, not me, but it was I who spoke out in her defence, not that she needed me to do so, and I unbanned her at least twice, maybe 3 times. I think SaveMe Oh is an amazing artist, she understands what the mechanics of art should be in a virtual space, the only problem is that at this time, her art is extreme for the Second Life virtual environment. SaveMe Oh will just have to except that she is before her time, and that if she accepts her own greatness, she has to accept that being banned comes with it.

I can only second your opinion regarding SaveMe Oh and her art. I too find that she is amazing. And we have been co-working on several occasions in Second Life.

But have in mind that the topic of this thread has nothing to do with SaveMe Oh. And it might be dangerous to bring her name into the discussion as it may take the thread off topic being about SaveMe Oh and not the LEA Committee.

SaveMe Oh does tend to get all attention when her name is brought up :-D

• Haha 2

stop do the little boy, you are a adult or supposed to be. Others have extensively  responded to your claims, just read... i don't have necessity to do this for have a sim at lea, my work is enough.

Still not able to deliver documentation?

LOL is you that is still not able to deliver documentation about your statements. wake up, Joseph, is late :)

I am still waiting Livio, for you to back up your claims with facts.

But all I hear is you to trying to prevaricate.

1 minute ago, apw9900 said:

I am still waiting Livio, for you to back up your claims with facts.

But all I hear is you to trying to prevaricate.

HAHAHAHAHA ok ok :) you are right, lea committee is a band of slobs that try to cheat no one know over what, but ok. Try to be serious one time, and tell us who and when is happened a fraud made by someone of committee, actual and old members. you can say one? NO... all the others blabla are just byzantine interpretations of a old document, dead from years. What meaninig can have this? What you want demonstrate? Is really obscure. This mean that all in the LEA is good and well standing? No, there are some area that can be for sure improved, as a sort of lack of transparency and poor communications. But this is not something illicit or fraudulent, or hiding perversion. By my side, time ago i sent a notecard about my thoughts on this topics to committee, someone is gone very angry, others told me thank you for raise the problem. I don't go sob in forums or facebook for this, i did what for me was right to do and ciao.

HAHAHAHAHA ok ok :) you are right, lea committee is a band of slobs that try to cheat no one know over what, but ok. Try to be serious one time, and tell us who and when is happened a fraud made by someone of committee, actual and old members. you can say one? NO... all the others blabla are just byzantine interpretations of a old document, dead from years. What meaninig can have this? What you want demonstrate? Is really obscure. This mean that all in the LEA is good and well standing? No, there are some area that can be for sure improved, as a sort of lack of transparency and poor communications. But this is not something illicit or fraudulent, or hiding perversion. By my side, time ago i sent a notecard about my thoughts on this topics to committee, someone is gone very angry, others told me thank you for raise the problem. I don't go sob in forums or facebook for this, i did what for me was right to do and ciao.

And now even distraction instead of providing proof for your claims.

Come on, Livio. you can do better than so.

Just now, apw9900 said:

And now even distraction instead of providing proof for your claims.

Come on, Livio. you can do better than so.

You are boring mister... is you that have nothing to say, not me... i have to provide nothing, because i don't have started a tread in a public forum telling lies and defamations. What you think is a scandal is nothing, is just something you use as pretext for make some adversiting about you and your friends. For someone art can be a serious topic, use something other for your goals and i stop to crash balls. Go talk on fashion maybe, but don't use art for your marchandising.

9 minutes ago, Livio Korobase said:

You are boring mister... is you that have nothing to say, not me... i have to provide nothing, because i don't have started a tread in a public forum telling lies and defamations. What you think is a scandal is nothing, is just something you use as pretext for make some adversiting about you and your friends. For someone art can be a serious topic, use something other for your goals and i stop to crash balls. Go talk on fashion maybe, but don't use art for your marchandising.

And still no documentation for you claims. Instead you are slowly sinking down to the level you accuse others to be on when it comes to argumentation.

Should I take that as a sign that you were bursting out steam and not facts?

Why don't you go paint another landscape painting. I am sure that some one somewhere can do with one more. And if you put a duck and a deer in it not a single eye will be dry ;-)

Edited by apw9900
typo

Well, seem you are stuck again in your belief. What i have to say, i am not a doctor. Good luck, take your pills and bye.

A lot of insults but no documentation for your claims.

Kind of says a lot about you, doesn't it?

Off Topic: Could the two of you take the oh so lovely back and forth to Private Messages?

Point Blank: If you feel there is a serious issue with the LEA then you ought to directly contact Linden Lab instead of wasting everyone's time here. If they believe there is a problem then they will take steps to correct it.

14 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

Point Blank: If you feel there is a serious issue with the LEA then you ought to directly contact Linden Lab instead of wasting everyone's time here. If they believe there is a problem then they will take steps to correct it.

The only way to go directly to Linden Lab is by old-fashioned snail-mail. And sending a letter from Denmark to Californien may take forever. And in case of missing response you will not know if the letter disappeared on it's way or just got ignored. And then you can start all over again.

So that is really not an alternative.

But with a little luck a thread like this will eventually reach some one that will look into the matter - or better, make others raise questions to the way LEA works.
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1967 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.