ZionX1999

"Login Failed"

Question

I don't know why but I can't log into my account on the viewer but I can on the website and My Second Life, I'm scared for my life now cause whenever I go to the viewer it takes forever to load then it says "Login Failed" And idk what this means is this a permanent ban I got like IP ban or is it a ban until a certain time or date cause I was online and for some reason it logged me out as I was in the middle of a chat like I don't know what's going on cause I can access the website, My Second Life and my Dashbaord but not the viewer itself, can someone please tell me what's going on? cause I'm worried very worried that I may never get to play Second Life ever again. :(

4 answers to this question

1 minute ago, ZionX1999 said:

I don't know why but I can't log into my account on the viewer but I can on the website and My Second Life, I'm scared for my life now cause whenever I go to the viewer it takes forever to load then it says "Login Failed" And idk what this means is this a permanent ban I got like IP ban or is it a ban until a certain time or date cause I was online and for some reason it logged me out as I was in the middle of a chat like I don't know what's going on cause I can access the website, My Second Life and my Dashbaord but not the viewer itself, can someone please tell me what's going on? cause I'm worried very worried that I may never get to play Second Life ever again. :(

Lots of people are reporting log in issues in the last 20 mins.  LL have yet to have a chance to update the grid status