Sign in to follow this  
GoldenWillow

'Frame load interrupted by policy change.' What does this mean ? Happens when I look at profiles.

Question

Seems to be something that started today, 3 other people have posted the same thing so far...Hang in there, maybe LL are banging on stuff, I was just trying to find out if there is anything official on the error.

EDIT: As Cerise says it has now officially been posted about - Watch the grid status for updates http://status.secondlifegrid.net/2011/04/21/post1276/

• Like 1

11 answers to this question

Seems to be something that started today, 3 other people have posted the same thing so far...Hang in there, maybe LL are banging on stuff, I was just trying to find out if there is anything official on the error.

EDIT: As Cerise says it has now officially been posted about - Watch the grid status for updates http://status.secondlifegrid.net/2011/04/21/post1276/

• Like 1

'Frame load interrupted by policy change.'

I have the same problem.

I use the Second Life Viewer 2.

Yeah. Same thing for me too..... PROFILES are unobtained due to some Policy Change. So... this isnt an isolated thing.  Somebody had to write "Policy Change" in the notification.  I'm sure it will be resolved in a while.

Hello to all. I have the same problem with profiles. At first i had exactly the same message and after a while the following mesage: 

"An error occurred in the application and your page could not be served. Please try again in a few moments.

If you are the application owner, check your logs for details."

Let me just point out how amused I am that LL decided to move allll that data in profile to the web, and then the whole amazon cloud crashed.  Come on guys -- crashing the entire cloud?  :)