Avatar's steps are not accurate enough.

ChoiceRider

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2346 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I like going to Vista Animations. They have square pads you can stand on to sample their animations. But in Firestorm's default settings(can't find them) it makes the smallest movement of the avatar too big for accuracy. I can't place my avi in the center of the pads because the smallest movement is so large that it displaces it off the pad. Is there a Firestorm parameter that controls the accuracy of avi movements?

Thanks, ChoiceRider

Edited by ChoiceRider
typo

You really should join the Firestorm support group. The amount of questions you direct here looking for answers in relation to the viewer and then waiting, you could get replies for in minutes in world. 

Most of these pads that you see around in places that sell animations are often there to sit on and then you can scroll through the set of animations, you dont have to walk onto them precisely.  (I havent been to vista in a long time so im speaking generally here). Try to right click and sit and see if that helps. Secondly, there is no parameter as such for movement, you walk you run, there's no setting for how iarge a step you take. You can hold down the space bar when walking to slow down the movement speed

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, HunniHope said:

You really should join the Firestorm support group. The amount of questions you direct here looking for answers in relation to the viewer and then waiting, you could get replies for in minutes in world. 

Thanks, HunniHope. I followed your advice and in chat with them, it was suggested I right-click on the pad for options, and doing so, I found the "try it" option which solved that problem.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2346 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.