mothbone

Best AO for wide furry avatar ?

So I recently got a new furry avi [ this one here ] and I haven't been able to find an AO that really works with it. It's very wide and thick so the hands and legs clip a lot for walking, sitting and any general animation. Now, since I have a lot of furry avatars I'm pretty used to having to pick and choose from the few that work with their anatomy, and even select individual animations from different things to make a customized one. However, on this one it seems even hard to do that as ANY animation that doesn't clip is very very hard to find. 
I was wondering if anyone knew of some AO's that are good for this kinda thing?  

25 minutes ago, Vin Soulstar said:

Best bet is to go to places inworld like Tutys or Vista, they have AO's you can try out in their stores before buying.

Yeah I've tried all the usual AO places I frequent already, but both of those places specialize in more average human-centric animations where the arms clip heavily (since they're designed for tiny lil' human hands, even if they accommodate for wider hips). I was wondering if anyone knew a certain line that works for something like that, but it looks like I'll just have to put one together in pieces. 

2 hours ago, mothbone said:

Yeah I've tried all the usual AO places I frequent already, but both of those places specialize in more average human-centric animations where the arms clip heavily (since they're designed for tiny lil' human hands, even if they accommodate for wider hips). I was wondering if anyone knew a certain line that works for something like that, but it looks like I'll just have to put one together in pieces. 

try body language :> they also have it where you can try AO in world~ and i know Akeyo have some AO not many options tho!