You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2278 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

~^`Hiya I am Valerie 25 years old. I am looking for love. Ofcourse first friends and then looking how far it come's. I love music and Love to shop XD.I have Flickr as well. I love making pictures but Not that much I am busy with it LOL. Don't have a family right now, But I am always open to have one. I am not into the cam, voice stuff some people are and that's fine, but not for me sorry. I am straight so looking for a men.`^~

Good luck with your search.

Some points I would suggest you specify and flesh out, though; what time zone are you in, and when you're usually online? Do you have any interests (in SL or RL) that can be shared (note: -everyone- in SL is a shopaholic and -everyone- goes clubbing, it doesn't say anything about YOU.)? What type of a relationship are you looking for; a platonic one, a romantic one, a singularly sexual one, one to build a family upon - and if so, what sort of family do you have in mind? 

Whilst some things should, of course, remain unanswered as an incentive to ask you, and thus, converse with you, you haven't really thrown out any hooks there to raise anyone's interest. We all know which guys go for 'I girl, you man, I lonely' style posts - and unless it's your explicit wish to be swarmed by cads who only want into your panties or have you as a trophy partner, you ought to put some more work into it.

Flesh out your profile, whilst you're at it. Leaving things blank because you aren't interested in them only makes you appear uninteresting - if you don't want your RL associated with your SL, then at least state that (and please, do NOT copy-paste another 'loading... Error XYZ' crap in there), make some picks - for places you enjoy, clubs, stores, or just to commemorate your passion for french fries or chic flick philosophy. Anything is more interesting to look at, than nothing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 18/11/2017 at 10:56 PM, Qeeun2 said:

. I am not into the cam, voice stuff some people are and that's fine, but not for me sorry. I am straight so looking for a men.`^~

As it turns out if you don't do voice then you are a bloke, and probably not straight. Just joking good luck with you search. 

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2278 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.