MoyaSpirit

GOR RP Help

Hey,

my Name is Moya and  I'm looking for someone who can show me the world of GOR . 

I just started reading the books and now I'm interested. 

Go to any Adult rated noob spot, such as the opencollar temple for example, or that place Innula's associated with, and stand still for about 5 mins, in a female avi, preferably not wearing much if any clothing, and your new free opencollar, and I guarantee you'll get some offer along the lines of...

"I R Masta in Reel Lyfe and natraly dumbinant, mayk me ur owna girl an i teech u about da Gore-Bore-ean lyfstile wat r abowt onor and curage an stuff... *nadu *grab *menu" 

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, MoyaSpirit said:

Hey,

my Name is Moya and  I'm looking for someone who can show me the world of GOR . 

I just started reading the books and now I'm interested. 

There is a place called: The Gor Hub. Start there.

my advice... stick to the book, sl gor, wile there are some good places, there is alot of s***ty, drama filled dumbinant/princess slave playlands out there, oh and watch out for the fw that go all rage face when ever a slave goes near there guy friend or fc.... yeah... or, if you really want to give it a go, gor hub is one, but also can look around at different sims 

Gor hub is horrible, just a pick up place for Goreans and 16 year olds trolling in voice. The sims are mostly clicky bitches that do not welcome newcomers despite what their NCs say, or worse, they are empty sims-Goreans in world seem to think that the extent of RP and story is-serving paga and getting laid, with NO ongoing story.  That being said there are some very good role players scattered around and some welcoming places, if only for a visit. I'm Gorean and know enough to get myself in trouble, happy to answer questions IW if and only IF you can type in complete sentences. Most cannot.

• Like 1