AlianaDiaz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2350 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

18 minutes ago, Pamela Galli said:

I have to agree. I don’t assume that everyone who heedlessly barges into the forum without reading the guidelines does so because she or he is brand new to the concept of posting in forums. The first thing I learned long years ago when I first began posting in forums was to read the  FAQ  before posting. I  Imagine everyone who is new to posting in forums learns pretty quickly that it pays to read posting guidelines,  chief among which is usually a warning against spamming.  If this forum is the first they have ever posted in then this is the place they will learn the advisability of reading guidelines before posting .  I suspect some of them know this but choose not to comply. 

I don't know that I ever read the Forum FAQ, but I did lurk for quite a while, reading every single post. I learned a lot of the rules just with threads like this one. I also learned a whole bunch of other stuff about SL. Can't tell you how many times I said, "Oh. Cool!", after some knowledgeable forumite explained a way to do something.

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2350 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.