The Royal Wedding

Seraphiel Galaxy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4723 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Claireschen Hesten wrote:

i have a couple of really nice girly dresses and ballgowns from Muze and Salt. and lo*momo but i think i'd wear 
 it's a sequined union jack dress by PopFuzz i love wearing it i noticed a template designer had bought out their own version but it wasn't anywhere near half as good

That's lovely, but I'm going to be wearing that in RL on the Big Day

fat ginger spice.jpg

i have a couple of really nice girly dresses and ballgowns from Muze and Salt. and lo*momo but i think i'd wear 
 it's a sequined union jack dress by PopFuzz i love wearing it i noticed a template designer had bought out their own version but it wasn't anywhere near half as good

ooh I quite like that Claire!

Marigold Devin wrote:

Seraphiel Galaxy wrote:

Hahaha Marigold.........noooooo those boots are so wrong!  Havent you got any nice heels? :smileytongue:

Nooooo I've got bigger bunions than Posh Spice :smileywink:

:smileyvery-happy: I wouldn't worry about ya bunions.....who's going to see them? So long as you don't have a big carbunkle on your nose I'm sure you'll pass muster.......mind you, you could always wear a big hat! HAHA

Seraphiel Galaxy wrote:

i managed to find an old unflattering pic of me wearing it complete with crown :smileyvery-happy: i look like i've been for a night out on the razz and had a bit too much to drink lol :womansurprised:

Ash sandal_003.jpg

Seraphiel Galaxy wrote:

i managed to find an old unflattering pic of me wearing it complete with crown :smileyvery-happy: i look like i've been for a night out on the razz and had a bit too much to drink lol :womansurprised:

Ash sandal_003.jpg

I like the dollar bill(s) - nice to come home p1ssed with still some money left :smileywink:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Definately my diamond tiara. After all, as my badge and signature show, I already have a royal rank

(which Kate does not have yet...:smileytongue:) :smileywink:

tiara1.jpg

You look very regal, valerie (love the earrings too).

I am definitely going to wear a tiara in RL on the big day - even if it is just a child's one (I am sure they will be selling them at our local shop, after the easter bunny tails have all been cleared away).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4723 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.