Miyuki2112

What is your Favorite Saved Outfit?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 973 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Every time I mix and match something that looks nice I save it so I don't forget it. Then after a few month never wearing most of it ever again I delete all my outfits because its chaos in there. The only few I keep are my nude base and a few lingerie sets, so I can drop clothes and into lingerie in two clicks.

• Like 3

Here's one of my recent favourite . I love those mesh socks as they are made so that they fit inside any shoes.
I'm like chameleon constantly changing. xD  Therefore I have lots of favourite outfits saved. It's quick to change the outfit with a click of the mouse.

2017-11-21_favourite.jpg

• Like 8

Like many others here, I think my favorite starting outfit is the "Naked with HUDs"; it's how I clear off whatever I'm wearing to start over. However my favorite outfit after that is this one:

Snapshot_017.thumb.png.d93701bcc404f9a22b45c7dd4c0ef28c.png

It's a nice casual look, has all the bases covered, and has one other really handy feature: It lets me take off my shirt in a hurry...

Snapshot_016.thumb.png.2c475c4c0b54f72024d0a85c2c9b3617.png

Then from there, assuming Furball doesn't harass me too much (that's him next to me), I can quickly put on other shirts or jackets or whatever strikes my fancy:

Snapshot_018.thumb.png.89f9773f2a8c4c8cfb21f868e0899917.png

• Like 5

Favorite saved outfit?  Tough choice.  Like Cindy, I have my naked with appliers base outfit so I only have to update a single outfit if I change my head, body, skin, shape or whatnot.  After that, this is my current go to outfit to throw on when I'm in a hurry. 

Snapshot_072a.thumb.jpg.f8abe81d4ec3ebbb94f24854c587d0de.jpg

And then there is this.  For special occasions.

Snapshot_112.thumb.jpg.7d8d3947e300fdbee0934b3123419d69.jpg

I feel like wearing it again soon.  It would definitely make me feel better to abuse something pretty.
/me looks sideways at Clover.

• Like 8

mines is a temp. fave., its just a black fox with some cool green comp. wires design run'n along her body and legs. ^_^ someone actually commented on it in world and said he liked the green color lol :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 973 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.