What is your Favorite Saved Outfit?

Miyuki2112

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2333 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

59eea6300d854_Herself1.thumb.jpg.7365961579bbf9cb54ba139baa01f2f6.jpg59eea6956ff78_Herself5.thumb.jpg.eecb6c0a05cea0f85339445aba067db2.jpg59eea5b67e3f9_Herself6.thumb.jpg.7e4727ed0cfa41908b63bda4db095815.jpg

This the only outfit I think I have saved and that was only because it took so long to put together and I wasn't sure when I would get to do the shoot.

I've been meaning to do a default basic outfit like Cindy's but always get distracted by shiny things. I wish the outfits didn't add to the inventory count or I would do more of them.

Edited by Clover Jinx
  • Like 15

It depends what I do or where I go.

This is my favorite biker outfit :

Maya_sirenbike001.thumb.jpg.b96f078197d47fcc441b9504ebd2d6cc.jpg

While I prefer to wear this dress when I go shopping. The fiting is very good and I don't always need to undress to demo something over this dress.

Maya_newdress001_005b.thumb.jpg.8115aa1389052560d16f64210a4bd5ab.jpg

But when I go bellydancing, this black outfit is my favorite one :

Maya_bellydancing002_002b.thumb.jpg.fa72a5ecc0ea068447893fe0e1c7a4ce.jpg

These three outfits are my favorite ones, I usually change clothings from them.

• Like 11

I have very few saved outfits and almost all are for special purposes:
- Base Maitreya (naked body w/ HUDs)
- Base Maitreya w/ Slink Feet (naked body w/ HUDs)
- Cloud (for laggy events where I want to look like a cloud)
- Solid black (for laggy events when I don't want to be a cloud or invisible - black because it is the only skin color that is dark enough to not require clothing)
- Invisible (for super laggy events)

And finally, 'Current Outfit' - which I update every time I change my outfit.  The reason for this is because once I wear an outfit (with very few exceptions), the outfit gets deleted.  I have so many outfits, combined with my obsession w/ hunts and freebies/cheapies, I can wear a new outfit every day for likely the rest of my SLife and never need to wear one twice - and likely still won't manage to wear everything I own at least once.

Thus, there is no "favorite saved" outfit.

• Like 3

My favourite saved outfit (so far) is one that I can't wear out and about all the time. It's my look for Halloween this year, and I layered on so much stuff that I managed to take my avatar complexity to over half a million O.o I still love this look, though...

37921792802_0a54256b85_b.jpg

24101395048_8116f0124b_b.jpg

My current 'throw this on if I'm going anywhere out and about' is a much lower (about 45k) suit:

37788218942_1c3a269f64_b.jpg

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

My favourite saved outfit (so far) is one that I can't wear out and about all the time. It's my look for Halloween this year, and I layered on so much stuff that I managed to take my avatar complexity to over half a million O.o I still love this look, though...

37921792802_0a54256b85_b.jpg

24101395048_8116f0124b_b.jpg

My current 'throw this on if I'm going anywhere out and about' is a much lower (about 45k) suit:

37788218942_1c3a269f64_b.jpg

Damn. i wish i could make male avatars look that nice. can never get the face right on mine.

• Like 3

I to very fairly would wear my saved outfits even when I saved them, at one time the number of saved outfits I had was higher than the number of days I had been in SL. I would mainly use them as a quick way of finding a particular item. I would know I had used a particular pair of shoes with a particular outfit so I opened the outlook just to wear the shoes. Very rarely did I ever wear an entire outfit, something, was different every time.

I don't save much in the outfits folder.  I have a base_classic, base_Lara and base_Slink (all with their respective HUD's,  hair I'm currently wearing as my 'usual', undies and bra, glasses, earrings and rings - and for the classic base, slink hands and feet).  I still use the classic for some of my RP outfits, but I finally found a skin that I can use across all 3 body types.   

I have a 'last saved' outfit for what I'm currently wearing, and when I change outfits I update the 'last saved' outfit.  

I have 3 or 4 saved outfits that are RP specific, mainly because of difference in accessories between them and my normal look, or because I've created a special look for a NPC character that I may want to use again later, and want it to have the same look.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2333 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.