KreepyKitKat

Suga(r) Daddy Problems

So I had recently gotten into an...argument with my sugar daddy due to the fact that I was playing with someone in PC sexually (Which he said I could do) which made him mad because we were cuddling. I didn't know he would get upset, and now I'm wondering if I need to let this account go back since he bought me everything on it as gifts. Will I get in trouble if I keep it? My friends say I won't because he had gifted me all of it/sent me lindens to get it.

Wait, you were IMing someone sexually while cuddling with your sugar daddy?!?!?! 
No, LL wont do anything to you. But that was a really crappy move. 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Wait, you were IMing someone sexually while cuddling with your sugar daddy?!?!?! 

I already know that. I feel horrible about it already. Have a nice night.

Edited by KreepyKitKat

Why do I get the feeling from some recent posts that somewhere in the world, a school has let out for the season far too early....

• Like 3
  • Haha 12

Regardless of how anyone feels morally, the bottom line is that this would be a resident-to-resident dispute. As far a LL knows, he willingly transferred money/items to you. Unless he has reasonable evidence that this is untrue, you're in the clear; LL will not get involved in resident disputes. It's like being given a gift in RL - the police won't come knocking on your door because you're still using the watch your ex-boyfriend gave you. 

On a more personal level, you could try...I don't know...talking about it? It seems boundaries may have been unclear, if you initially thought it was something he would be okay with...If you're still interested in having a relationship with your "sugar daddy," you could consider apologizing and at least trying to gain an understanding of his expectations. But from a strictly rules standpoint, if the two of you decide to end the relationship, technically, any items or money given to you are yours and he has no ground to stand on, though it won't necessarily stop him from filing AR's or harassing you, if he's so inclined. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ariel Vuissent said:

Regardless of how anyone feels morally, the bottom line is that this would be a resident-to-resident dispute. As far a LL knows, he willingly transferred money/items to you. Unless he has reasonable evidence that this is untrue, you're in the clear; LL will not get involved in resident disputes. It's like being given a gift in RL - the police won't come knocking on your door because you're still using the watch your ex-boyfriend gave you. 

On a more personal level, you could try...I don't know...talking about it? It seems boundaries may have been unclear, if you initially thought it was something he would be okay with...If you're still interested in having a relationship with your "sugar daddy," you could consider apologizing and at least trying to gain an understanding of his expectations. But from a strictly rules standpoint, if the two of you decide to end the relationship, technically, any items or money given to you are yours and he has no ground to stand on, though it won't necessarily stop him from filing AR's or harassing you, if he's so inclined. 

I have tried talking about it with him. Thank you.

There is no way to return all the things he gifted to you because they are no transfer and it would be against the TOS to give him your account.

If you truly feel bad you can pay him back for all the gifted items or you can stop using the account. He may not be receptive to talking right now but you may just want to keep trying. 

"BlueNose Linden: Attention. Our systems have detected that your conversation is in danger of violating our current community standards for acceptable forms of Intimate Conversation. We have therefore terminated this Private Message and teleported you both back to Orientation Island for proper retraining. Your accounts will be restored to full privileges once you have successfully completed the courses outlined in out Terms of Service - What We Do When You Talk Dirty section. Cheers!"

:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

How you act now will say a lot about your own personal ethics.

You won't get in trouble and won't be forced to give the gifts back, you can mute him and move on should you wish with no penalty.

You could also try to show the correct amount of contrition and resurrect the relationship, with the knowledge he does want monogamy after all.

25 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

How you act now will say a lot about your own personal ethics.

You won't get in trouble and won't be forced to give the gifts back, you can mute him and move on should you wish with no penalty.

You could also try to show the correct amount of contrition and resurrect the relationship, with the knowledge he does want monogamy after all.

A dom friend of mine has a slave/lover/girlfriend/baby girl that he expects total faithfulness from. He of course is free to be with anyone else at any time, while she is expected to stay home faithful and waiting.

She has an alt.

'nuf said

*grins*

• Haha 8

Just now, Callum Meriman said:

hehe BilliJo! Alts solve a lot, just have to be wary of shared friends between them.

I tell everyone, if you have alts, and  I never get to meet them, its totally cool and none of my business. 

But, if their alt meets me and tries to start any sort of relationship, they better tell me upfront because if  I find out later, main and alt are both history.

That's one second life game I don't play.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Tari Landar said:

Why do I get the feeling from some recent posts that somewhere in the world, a school has let out for the season far too early....

and they all have green blobs, and this is their first (ish) post on this forum.  Fishy.  Probably Russians trying to destabilize SL.

• Haha 8

18 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

How does one find, get a complete mesh makeover from, and lose a sugar daddy in 6 days? That must be some kind of record... 

Baby girls are sometimes also known as gold diggers. There are lots of lonely people on second life and there are others that prey on that loneliness.  My advise to anyone meeting someone new, don't spend a penny on them until you have spent time (weeks) getting to know them first.

Edited by BilliJo Aldrin
added everything after the first sentence.
  • Like 5

9 hours ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

9 hours ago, KreepyKitKat said:

I already know that. I feel horrible about it already. Have a nice night.

Hey .. only guys are allowed to do that! Sheesh! Do we have to explain ALL the rules?!?

(cackles and runs for cover...)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

I can't quite understand how "forceful doms" and "possessive needy jerks" share so many personality traits

If you run the phrase "forceful doms" through Google Translate and turn it into Polish. Then run it through again but translate it back to English .. you get "conceited greedy jerks". Close enough!

j/k

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Darrius Gothly said:

Hey .. only guys are allowed to do that! Sheesh! Do we have to explain ALL the rules?!?

(cackles and runs for cover...)

I wanna know why she felt the need to tell him? 

I'm in an open relationship with my bf, but  I don't throw it in his face when I'm with him but IMing some other guy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

I'm in an open relationship with my bf, but  I don't throw it in his face when I'm with him but IMing some other guy.

Thank GAWD! I was afraid you were gonna rat us out to him. *exhales*

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

wrong IM fail?  I wish I was a fly on the wall 

• Like 1

Guys want your undivided attention, I was once with this guy who had the potential to be a Sugar Daddy, we were not there yet but we were in that getting to know each other stage that Billy alluded to above. We were together one time and I was also chatting in a group chat. It wasn't any intimate sexual talk with another guy, just typical group chat. He apparently was reading it though and took offense. He immediately TPed out, leaving me alone on his boat, (I wished I could have sailed it home and kept it) and I never saw him again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

How does one find, get a complete mesh makeover from, and lose a sugar daddy in 6 days? That must be some kind of record...

An aquaintance of mine got a Maitreya mesh body, a selection of clothing and a free house on a half sim from somebody they'd known a week because...

One night just before they were about to log and go to bed, very very late for them, the 'gifter' aquaintance of theirs, was depressed and talking of quitting SL, and so they stayed up for an extra hour or so comforting the gifter aquaintance and giving them a little pep talk.

Sometimes it doesn't take that much to earn a lot of gratitude.

With...

2 hours ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

"forceful doms" and "possessive needy jerks"

... all it usually takes is saying "...yes Daddy, of course I love only you and will do naughty things to your pink trouser prim while pretending to be 'Just 15 Barely Illegal' ;) "   *rolls eyes*

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Talligurl said:

Guys want your undivided attention, I was once with this guy who had the potential to be a Sugar Daddy, we were not there yet but we were in that getting to know each other stage that Billy alluded to above. We were together one time and I was also chatting in a group chat. It wasn't any intimate sexual talk with another guy, just typical group chat. He apparently was reading it though and took offense. He immediately TPed out, leaving me alone on his boat, (I wished I could have sailed it home and kept it) and I never saw him again.

I can see where that comes from. If your just very generally hanging out in a public place, chat a bit, then i see no problem. But if your together being social or even on a date or more intimate occasion..

In RL that would be comparable when you are with someone, and he/she keeps grabbing the phone to send/answer messages to other people

• Like 7