MrHarrisonOfReaper

VICE, MCE, TCS

So I’ve noticed there aren’t many places to use combat systems or even certain add ons on the grid . Anyone know any places on the maps that I am use my weapons or even partake in some modern combat? Also what’s is everyone’s opinions on griefers ?

10 hours ago, MrHarrisonOfReaper said:

So I’ve noticed there aren’t many places to use combat systems or even certain add ons on the grid . Anyone know any places on the maps that I am use my weapons or even partake in some modern combat? 

This part might get better results in the Role Play forum

10 hours ago, MrHarrisonOfReaper said:

Also what’s is everyone’s opinions on griefers ?

Ummmm, we love them  B|

What kind of question is that?  Nobody likes them idiots.  However, any online venue is going to have its fair share of childish obnoxious behaviour.  All we can do is Abuse Report, block the offender, and move on with our SLife.  

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

How about SLMC? We use the linden labs damage system, and have around 12 active factions currently.

Each faction has their own sim

Each faction scripts their own weapons

Each faction meshes their own weapons

Each faction has their own unique appearance and theme

Each faction has either a teamspeak, discord or some form of voice communication to know when raids are happening. Typically in my group we go on 2 raids a day on average on other SLMC groups.

right now there is:

-Coercion Combine - more info here - Original Sci-fi knights theme originating from a 2005 group called Black Talon

-Chaos Indivism - Warhammer 40k chaos group based on undivided chaos worshippers

-Chaos Decretus - Warhammer 40k chaos group based on chaos in general

-TKOI Empire - mostly furries that have a sci-fi mage appearance

-Valix - A close relative of the Coercion Combine, the theme is similar to FFXIV

-All Hallows - They litterally use copybotted coercion combine items, so i'll leave you to be the judge of their theme.

-New Rome - Warhammer 40k reimagined as if the spartan empire had lasted 40K years

-CDF - Macro furries with guns

-1331 Forces - (Brazil) - a more modern themed group that usually has its base builds in either a forest, or jungle.

-SilverHawk - (Brazil, Russia) - They don't really have a theme, and allow anybody to use anything they find

-Vaelkyr - Sci-fi militia. The theme is pretty standard, but their base builds and meshes are gorgeous, and highly sought after.

-Task Force Ghosts - nobody really knows. a lot of people thought they were a meme, but it's like a year old now, so go check it out I guess?

-Magyar Hadsereg - a public combat sim based on holland.

-Hazardous - the remnants of a dying military named XAF, their leader decided to open their sim for public access for anybody to do combat at.

-DDR - If communist Russia took over Nazi Germany, this is what the empire would look like. These guys are new, and I highly recommend checking them out.

You can find any of these sims by visiting any one of them and looking for a board that looks like this:

df111aa250c88012c8a5bac3dadd4c4b.png

You may have to be patient with the members in the community, the community only continues to exist out of spite for the other factions and some prefer to paint themselves as elitists since a very large portion have been doing second life combat since 2005. If you have any questions, I suggest messaging me in world or visiting the Coercion Combine HERE