FIRST POST

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1692 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, xminu said:

THIS MY FIRST POST 

WIN_20171102_15_42_25_Pro.jpg

Welcome to the forums, xminu!

What's in the top drawer of the filing cabinet behind you on your right?

And what is that machine behind you on your left?

My imagination says the filing cabinet is full of classified documents you distribute to Wikileaks via that huge copier.

;-).

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Welcome to the forums, xminu!

What's in the top drawer of the filing cabinet behind you on your right?

And what is that machine behind you on your left?

My imagination says the filing cabinet is full of classified documents you distribute to Wikileaks via that huge copier.

;-).

It has long been rumored that Maddy is in fact the shadowy figure known only as "M", the director of the Ministry of Intelligence, Second Life (commonly known as MISL). Although those rumors have never been substantiated, observational skill such as that shown here will do nothing to dispel the rumors.

Welcome to the forums, xminu. Regarding Maddy....proceed with caution.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Dillon Levenque said:

It has long been rumored that Maddy is in fact the shadowy figure known only as "M", the director of the Ministry of Intelligence, Second Life (commonly known as MISL). Although those rumors have never been substantiated, observational skill such as that shown here will do nothing to dispel the rumors.

Are you sure the "I" is for "intelligence"? That has not been my personal experience with Maddy.

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, Dillon Levenque said:

/me drops a small pill into Dillons drink that quickly dissolves. "Never talk about the identity of M." 

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

/me drops a small pill into Dillons drink that quickly dissolves. "Never talk about the identity of M." 

I was discussing a well-traveled rumor, Drake, not breaking new ground. Besides, since I am M's top agent she would never do anything....I mean....authris...auth....sleepy....

Bonk.

15 minutes ago, Dillon Levenque said:

I was discussing a well-traveled rumor, Drake, not breaking new ground. Besides, since I am M's top agent she would never do anything....I mean....authris...auth....sleepy....

Bonk.

/me drags a now soundly asleep Dillon off to a secure location.. "Were her top agent."

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1692 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.