Returning player looking for mom/life friends

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 973 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all! I am a returning player, looking for friends with similar interests to hang out with. I have a zooby daughter that I love taking care of & taking on adventures. I also use the lifehud so I enjoy eating & drinking, working out, doing yoga, and the like. I would love to meet other mothers or community roleplayers who just want to hang out and chat, take our kids to the park, have a cup of coffee or eat a pizza. 

I have a zooby daughter who is only a couple of weeks old and I would love to have other zooby moms to hang with.  Im a big introvert and quite quiet so unless my partner is in world, Im just being a Mom and working on products for my shop.  :)  being the socially awkward girl that I am, Im not sure how well I will do hanging out but it would be nice once and a while.  Im sl time plus 3 and at work during the days (like right now, shhhhh!  lol)

message me in world too!  Ill be home in a little over 4 hours (four longggggg grueling hours!  lol)

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 973 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.