You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2298 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey Everyone,

Here's me, the friendly, polite, maybe somewhat geeky person. I'm looking for friends as I barely don't have any friends since my return to Second Life. All my interests are listed on the tags and if you're into any of those then cool! I'm sure we can get along as well.We can always get to know more through IM's. 

Some information about me:

Just send me an IM or message me here to add you or whatsoever. 

Thanks for reading ♥

• Like 1

I am blunt, sarcastic, politically incorrect but I can be friendly and helpful on occasion. Just returned a few weeks back myself.Sharing a few of your tags as interests. Feel free to send me a message. I usually hang around chilling, chatting or exploring places making pics.

I really do not do drama, roleplay or relationships in SL.

Am AFK a lot, so if sending a message it could take a while for response sometimes. (EU timezone)

4 hours ago, Matu said:

Hi!

I'm looking for friends too, im usually quiet, i mostly script stuff when in the mood.

I also like exploring, i should get back to that... i also love video games!

I'll send you an IM in world.

I sent you a message back and added you as well. c:

Good to know there are other gaming buddies.

4 hours ago, Miyuki2112 said:

Just stay in hangout sims or just explore in different places in SL regularly. Good friends come unexpectedly. You don't need them to find using this platform. They just come and be part of your Second Life. It takes time but it will be worth to wait and be patient. 

I already do, thanks for the info. Its just that this is a thread for making friends too so i figured why not make a thread as well and meet more people through forums as well. ♥

23 hours ago, cyboracle said:

Hi, feel free to add me, I'm looking for new friends as well! :) We have some common interests, also if you are still new to mesh I have lots of answers, and I help people mesh their avatars sometimes. :) have a great day

Oh thats cool! I'll send you an IM.. :D Thanks!

2 hours ago, Jariya said:

Sorry I haven't met you yet Livia and Wu said you come to the marina, hope to see you there sometime! I am in Thailand so only one hour behind your time zone. I saw they put the Philippine flag up for you :SwingingFriends:

Oh hey there! Its quite perfectly fine i'm sure we'll eventually meet each other soon. xD Thats really nice of Wu too!

On 12/5/2017 at 1:21 PM, Rena Claremont said:

some of ur tags are actually my fave lol i also luv anime~ ^_^ plus music and photography :D

Oh thats cool! I'll send you an IM inworld :D

On 12/6/2017 at 5:22 AM, NaomiGallagher said:

Hello hello! I'm also looking for friends to go shopping and take photos :D

♥ I'll send you an IM inworld.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2298 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.