Looking for a clear desciption.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2319 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, Scottie Chatterbox said:

Ok so a nude beach that allows child avatars to be next to Adult Male avatars that have a scripted ***** on is against the ToS am wrong?

yes you might be wrong, if they only are near naked others with their genitalia attached, is allowed.

Only being near, or participating in active sexual play is not allowed..

the classification you use "Adult Male avatar" means nothing.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 2

Well I had a friend that was in a teen/ young adult Avatar and she got banned for simply being in a sim that had sex furniture. No sex was going on or anything yet Ban. Yet Golden Sun Family Beach has Adult and Child Avatars all nude with Scripted Sexual Objects (C*cks and attached v*ginas, some attached to Child Avatars.) Yet it has been allowed to opperate for roughly 5 years now. So why would my friend get banned when a whole sim is practically catering to *****? For clearification I will now copy and past word for word the LL ToS on *****. I added whats in brakets.

Promoting or catering to such behavior or representations violates our Community Standards. For instance, the placement of avatars appearing to represent minors in proximity to "sex beds" or other sexualized graphics, objects(Attached C*cks, and V*ginas), or scripts would violate our Community Standards, as would the placement of sexualized "pose balls" or other content in areas depicting playgrounds or children's spaces.

So yes as you see in bold it specifically says IN PROXIMITY TO. So a Nude beach allowing CHILD AVATARS is in clear violation of Linden Labs Terms of Service, yet Linden Labs does nothing about it what so ever. So any Avatar that looks like a Infant/Child next to an Avartar that looks like an adult and they are both NAKED they are in violation and thus should be banned. LL has even baned the word Age/play haha.

Edited by Scottie Chatterbox

5 minutes ago, Scottie Chatterbox said:

So a Nude beach allowing CHILD AVATARS is in clear violation of Linden Labs Terms of Service, yet Linden Labs does nothing about it what so ever. So any Avatar that looks like a Infant/Child next to an Avartar that looks like an adult and they are both NAKED they are in violation and thus should be banned. LL has even baned the word Age/play haha.

no you'r wrong.

• Like 3

LL writes it clear you cant get around it and I quote :::the placement of avatars appearing to represent minors in proximity to "sex beds" or other sexualized graphics, objects(Attached C*cks, and V*ginas), or scripts would violate our Community Standards

the placement of avatars appearing to represent minors (meaning child like avatars) in proximity ( which means near or close) to sex bed or other sexualized graphics ( meaning pictures, could mean other naked avatars in the adult form) objects ( meaning genitals, chairs, beds, couches, that have sexual scripted scripts in them allowing for the use of sexual behavior) So if a man is standing next to a child avatar with his ***** out then yes that person is in violation of LL for proximity of a avatar representing a minor.  Because the ***** itself is a sexual object that is scripted... there isn't any other way to look at it.  Soft or Hard its still a ***** and is used for sexual acts.  Therefor just like in RL its illegal for exposure to a minor and should be reported.

And for those that have family nude beaches.... shame on you... you are Catering to those looking to fulfill some sick desire of having sex with a minor.  I know first hand I have been there and seen what goes on.  I have been personally hit on by avatars representing very young either teen or child avatars... both male and yes females... promoting the fact they are looking for mommy and daddy with sick groups attached to their profiles.  LL needs to stop having double standards with it comes to their TOS.  either enforce it 100% including all regions across the grid... or don't enforce it at all

If you guys think the place is violating the TOS then send in a clear and concise AR and avoid going there.  

BTW  things like this when someone has replied to help you are just likely to be removed by the mods.  

25 minutes ago, Scottie Chatterbox said:

26 minutes ago, JenLuvHewitt said:

He's probably saying you're wrong because he goes there

I wouldn't doubt it and he most likely is involved with age/play.

27 minutes ago, Scottie Chatterbox said:

Well first it is You're,

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Scottie Chatterbox said:

Well first it is You're, and I will kindly ask you to explain how exactly I am wrong.

Maybe or somehow i can understand why you got affected by Alwins short answer, but correcting the spelling and mixing it with a "kind request" doesnt mix very well.
I wouldnt recommend you doing this.

Any kind of sexual actions including teen avatars are forbidden. Everywhere.
But teen avatars are allowed to be close to naked adult avatars. Therefore there are some questionable places out there.
You can easily avoid creepy beaches like Golden Sun. Dont go there, dont raise the traffic counter.

Edited by Resi Pfeffer
typo
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, JenLuvHewitt said:

And for those that have family nude beaches.... shame on you... you are Catering to those looking to fulfill some sick desire of having sex with a minor. 

Don't project your own sexual perverted thoughts on others, going to a nude beach is perfectly ok, ánd allowed in RL and SL.

That you relate nudity to sex is your problem, not the visitors of the beach.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Alwin Alcott said:

Don't project your own sexual perverted thoughts on others, going to a nude beach is perfectly ok, ánd allowed in RL and SL.

That you relate nudity to sex is your problem, not the visitors of the beach.

Well thank you in Defending the age/players that go to these beaches to have sexual encounters with child avatars, and Linden Labs very blatant disregard of their own Terms of Service. Oh and No person under the age of 18 is allowed anywhere near a Nude beach in the United States of America so it should not be allowed in Second Life. And if you are going to point out Nudist colony's that are also breaking the law when there are Children present. If you are not allowed to be naked in front of a child in Real Life you should not be allowed in Second Life. It is just another example of Linden Labs not upholding their own rules and ToS equally to all.

2 minutes ago, Scottie Chatterbox said:

Well thank you in Defending the age/players that go to these beaches to have sexual encounters with child avatars, and Linden Labs very blatant disregard of their own Terms of Service.

Please tell where he defended anything to do with sexual ***** on a nude beach.  HE MOST CERTAINLY DID NOT.  If you came here to cause a drama it's not going to work.  You are the ones linking nudity of adult and child avatars to sexual *****. IF YOU see this happening then YOU need to report it.  WITH PROOF.   It is perfectly fine for adult and child avatars to be naked at a nude beach.  It does not have to mean anything sexual.  If you do see anything sexual and have proof of it then you need to send in an abuse report or contact LL through support channels.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Alwin Alcott said:

so instead of accusating me YOU are the pervert... good to know

excuse me Mr. Ahole.  I happen to have a SL family and I took my SL kids there thinking it was a safe place..  So why don't you get your ego out of your ass and go kick rocks before accusing me of something you know nothing about.  How about maybe asking questions instead of popping off to people making yourself look stupid.  I just joined the conversation because there is an obvious problem is secondlife and a huge loop hole that needs to be address by LL.  Now if you cant add anything intelligent to the conversation like facts or some kind of explanation as to why you stand by your, "you're wrong" answer then please stop trolling.

2 hours ago, Scottie Chatterbox said:

Well I had a friend that was in a teen/ young adult Avatar and she got banned for simply being in a sim that had sex furniture.

Nothing more needs be said. This was most likely a private estate (sim) and therefor can ban any person for ANY reason including none, adult or minor, sex or no sex. Child avatars and/or minors (rl too) cannot ENGAGE (as in: initiate it) with any object or script that is deemed adult , from furniture to attachments such as genitalia. You can report anyone you suspect may be  or you feel is under age and engaging in adult content at anytime and LL with look into the matter. If you contact a sim owner about the issue that is for them to decide and handle as well. As far as actual account bans, I have never witnessed a report of action on any person from Linden Lab whereas they state this information is kept confidential.

• Like 1

A Male ***** in Second Life has scripts inside of it that are to be used in a sexual manner. Example to make it hard and ejaculate. That makes it a SCRIPTED SEXUAL OBJECT it is a Object that has scripts in side of it for the sole purpose of committing to sexual acts, Please tell me what you are not getting with this. The Terms of Service for the game of Second Life very explicitly states that no Avatar that is Depicting a Child can be anywhere near an Object that is scripted for sexual use. That is the whole argument here. And I would really like to hear what Linden Labs reasoning is for allowing it.

1 minute ago, Scottie Chatterbox said:

A Male ***** in Second Life has scripts inside of it that are to be used in a sexual manner. Example to make it hard and ejaculate. That makes it a SCRIPTED SEXUAL OBJECT it is a Object that has scripts in side of it for the sole purpose of committing to sexual acts, Please tell me what you are not getting with this. The Terms of Service for the game of Second Life very explicitly states that no Avatar that is Depicting a Child can be anywhere new an Object that is scripted for sexual use. That is the whole argument here. And I would really like to hear what Linden Labs reasoning is for allowing it.

but if he just has it attached and it is not doing anything  ie erect or engaging in activity then what is the problem.  A man in rl has one at a nude beach.  It is part of his body.  I really can't see a problem with a male at a nude beach looking anatomically correct.  

• Like 2

I agree 100% with Scottie... sure be naked but don't have attached things that shouldn't be attached if they are scripted for sexual encounters.  And no one here is causing drama but maybe we are looking to be educated or maybe understand the LL TOS regarding this.  But if someone is going to engage me without asking me questions as to why but wanna throw me under the bus then that's not cool.  And thanks for your answer Hunter

@Scottie Chatterbox If you think that the nude beach is contravening ToS then, as others have suggested, the best thing to do is to submit a concise abuse report to LL and let them deal with the matter.   It's pointless wasting time arguing about it here.

However, you should be aware that, rightly or wrongly, LL don't regard simple nudity as sexual, or not necessarily.   They say, in terms, in the Linden Lab Official: Adult Content FAQs, 

Is simple nudity without sex Adult?

Depending on context, nudity may not require an Adult rating. For example all of the following could be rated Moderate:

• A nude beach without sexual activity.
  • Skin vendors showing a nude skin to display the product.
  • Nude art that is not sexual.
  • Strip clubs that do not use adult words in search or host sex furniture.

Depending on the context, exposed genitalia may not be considered Adult. For example:

• Hanging out at a nude beach would be fine.
  • Walking around pants-less on the mainland could be inappropriate.

Non-sexualized depictions of nudity are Moderate NOT Adult.

Edited by Innula Zenovka
  • Like 2

Just now, Cindy Evanier said:

but if he just has it attached and it is not doing anything  ie erect or engaging in activity then what is the problem.  A man in rl has one at a nude beach.  It is part of his body.  I really can't see a problem with a male at a nude beach looking anatomically correct.  

So how many children do you see walking around a nude beach in the USA??

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2319 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.