You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1815 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey there viewers,

I just recently got back to SL and I'm back to square one, broke, no land, not even having a mesh body. (but I still look / dress decent, phew) With that said, I am currently looking for a job. I am a really hard worker once I know the amount of lindens I get paid or potentially get paid. I will not lie that I do want to make a good amount of $L. Not because of my own satisfaction but mainly because I'm trying to help a dear friend of mine who is having money issues IRL and could use a helping hand. (yes I plan to convert the $L to RL currency even though you only get little back, but hey its better than nothing)

What I'd like to work with are either of the ff:

• Manager

• Personal Assistant

• Administration

• Sales Agent

• Customer Service

Second work options:

• Coordinator

• Photography

• Graphic Designing / Web Designing

• Modeling (but yeah, i don't have the mesh bod for that atm)

What I think i'm not qualified or prefer not to work on are the ff:

• Clubs (because I do not have the power of friends for club invites)

• Adult related jobs (strippers, etc.)

• As much as possible nothing in commission unless if business is guaranteed busy and active

Some of my experiences on SL:

• Alabastoria Resort

Worked as a PA, it was a place with variety as there were stores for rent, apartments for rent, host events, etc.

• Cayman Rentals

Worked as a Sales Agent for quite some time and learned the ropes as how any other Sales Agent normally needs to learn the basics.

• Tropical Asian Paradise

Worked as a PA on a SIM that was Asian themed, I helped in creating ideas, managing tenants, events, helped on their website and info which was powered by Wordpress.

• Royal Family RP

Roleplayed as one of the princesses of the family at our own SIM and etc.

• Turtle Creek Real Estate

Worked as a PA, advertised on forums, helped managed land, managing tenants

• Devour Photo Graphic Designs Studio

My own studio for awhile, as I have graphic design experience. I do morphing, image manipulation, web design, or anything else general needed for the most part.

If you are in need of samples please message me inworld (Katchan). Please also note that they are years old already and not up to date to some graphic designs on trend.

I know I have been through a lot more jobs in the past before on Second Life but I don't remember them any longer. What i've written out or the tags you see are pretty much what I have experienced in general. You can always ask more thorough information of what i've worked on before if you so wish. Just contact me inworld. 

Information about me:

Second Life username: Katchan

Timezone: +8 GMT

Can speak English?: Yes

Can use voice?: Yes

Speak other languages?: Yes, but I prefer to say them on private.

What do I do IRL?: I work as a Junior Web Designer / Assistant but it is online and my job hours are flexible

Times available on SL: Pretty much whenever I am awake and when I need to head to bed for the most part daily. I usually wake up late and sleep late so its usually around the time from 3am - 4pm EST or 4pm - 5am +8 GMT.

I'm also a bachelors degree graduate of Information Technology so I am familiar with some programming, coding, scripting. I also have Blender, Maya experience. I'm actually looking through wanting to learn how to mesh here on SL and learning how to script so if there is anyone who would like to take me as their apprentice or to even work for them while learning with them with a small wage that would be nice. I'm an ambitious person.

Thanks for reading! ♥

Edited by Katchan

• 1 year later...

The Scifi HUB Director Of Marketing Position Sheet

We want to thank you for taking the time to consider yourself for this position. All info will be listed below. 

Our custom mesh sim is waiting for you to join our team!
If there are any questions please feel free to reach out to darthwyyrlok Resident

JOIN OUR DISCORD FOR UPDATES: https://discord.gg/yPejRCw

The Scifi HUB is composed of multiple admin level administrators. Please make sure you are contacting the correct one when you have any questions about rental's or events.

▪ Φ Cyprus (darthwyyrlok)                                - Owner
▪ OPEN                                                            - Marketing & Rental Manager
▪ Brother Kobi (parx.oran)                                 - Sim Mesher (Lead)
▪ Tommy Numbers JR. (tyiler.scarborough)         - Sim Mesher

--Responsibilities--
-Managing Rentals & Ensuring they are full.
-Managing Events (both exclusive and non exclusive)
-Being the first point of contact for all rental options.
-In charge of all marketing campaigns including youtube, bloggers, and other postings.

--Pay--
The Salary will be based on total sim commission. You will get paid based on all sim commission.
Salary will be delivered weekly through the transfer of Linden.
If the sim is making 10k a week, your salary would be 1,000L a week. If the sim is making 20,000L a week, your salary would be 2,000L a week.
This is to encourage growth of the sim. The more you sell, the more you make!

--Questions--
If you have any questions please ask Darthwyyrlok Resident

• 1 month later...

Hello there, 
I'm currently new on SL, so am in need of a job and I am interested in helping someone in building his/her sim or building Furniture Designer I am have some little experience in building,I won't demand for my help (it's fine if you want to give something though  Thank you 
feel free to reply here

5 hours ago, littlepaddy1 said:

feel free to reply here

don't hijack other people's threads, it's mostly not really working well because it won't get a lot of attention.
Both posters above you didn't come back to their posts, and didn't visit the forums shortly after they put their posts here.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1815 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.