Female skin for a standard avatar

Sunbleached

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2353 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Dedicated to all lovers of classics and old school.

Hello! Please advise the female skin for a standard avatar for quality comparable to such men's brands as "SamuraiHQ" and "Aeros". Yes the question is a outdated and I already asked it, but I got only the answers: everyone has their own tastes. On this I decided to ask more specifically. Please, if you do not know such brands then you do not have to answer. I have a mesh avatar and I'm quite happy with it, but I'm interested in the standard skin.  In general, such an impression of a woman's classic skin is so unfairly paid as little attention in comparison with the male. I apologize to all manufacturers of skins, but it seems they were all made for a copy using the templates (most of those that I tried, even at a cost of several thousand lindens).

Just do not advise me to try to create a skin myself before criticizing others - I  am too lazy  do not have time for this. Hahaha! This why I quote these two examples above.

Thank you for your time.

( Google translator used )

Edited by Sunbleached
  • Thanks 1

Everyone that makes skins should include a system skin in the package. Many of us have not given in to the latest trend of mesh heads, so we need the system skin to apply to our system heads in addition to the correct applier for our mesh bodies.

Failing to include a system skin will cut the creator off from a still sizable portion of potential sales.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've also recently purchased a system skin from Glam Affair, and in the not quite recent past, purchased one from Lumae and, further in the past, one from WoW skins.   All had demos, and you should also check to see what appliers they come with, in case you also need Slink hand/feet appliers (some skins I've purchased have come with them, other times, I've had to purchase those separately).

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

Everyone that makes skins should include a system skin in the package. Many of us have not given in to the latest trend of mesh heads, so we need the system skin to apply to our system heads in addition to the correct applier for our mesh bodies.

Failing to include a system skin will cut the creator off from a still sizable portion of potential sales.

When I was out skin shopping a few months back, I was actually amazed at the number of places I found that only did applier skin.  

An associated irritation for me, is that so many of the makeups done these days are only applier makeups without including a tattoo layer for classic heads.  

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2353 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.